PDA

View Full Version : Autogeek air freshener

DetailDrivenEugene
08-09-2016, 05:21 PM
Just received my latest supply order yesterday. Some cool freebies in this one. I was looking forward to hanging the AG air freshener in my jeep, but when I opened it........it was like being punched in the face with a case of bad 70s Avon soap! I could taste the smell! Who approved the scent for these?
Guess I can't really complain much, since it was free. I'm just surprised. After using all the yummy smelling Wolfgang products, this thing seems out of place for AG. Oh well, in the trash barrel it goes.

Like i said, it was free, so whatever. Just hoping I can save some fellow geeks from tasting that smell😂

57BORNTORUN
08-09-2016, 07:52 PM
Not to worry as it`s short lived.

PaulMys
08-09-2016, 08:07 PM
Just received my latest supply order yesterday. Some cool freebies in this one. I was looking forward to hanging the AG air freshener in my jeep, but when I opened it........it was like being punched in the face with a case of bad 70s Avon soap! I could taste the smell! Who approved the scent for these?
Guess I can't really complain much, since it was free. I'm just surprised. After using all the yummy smelling Wolfgang products, this thing seems out of place for AG. Oh well, in the trash barrel it goes.

Like i said, it was free, so whatever. Just hoping I can save some fellow geeks from tasting that smell��

Like skunk fart bad, or gag a maggot on a gut wagon bad?

idriveblackcars
08-09-2016, 08:19 PM
I'm waiting for the ironx air freshener scent from CarPro lol

custmsprty
08-09-2016, 08:21 PM
I'm waiting for the ironx air freshener scent from CarPro lol

Yeah it's called dead skunk :props:

PaulMys
08-09-2016, 08:53 PM
Yeah it's called dead skunk :props:

Thought it was "eau de Tampa hooker at low tide"?

rlmccarty2000
08-09-2016, 09:28 PM
Nick's cologne. Lol

oldmodman
08-10-2016, 08:38 PM
What is the stuff called? I looked up AG Air freshener and nothing showed up.

I still have a big bottle of Stripper Scent. I think it will outlive me.