PDA

View Full Version : Pressure washer quick connect

Alienstudio
08-08-2016, 01:37 PM
Hello

ive just purchased a sun joe spx3000 pressure washer. I am looking for some sort of quick connect which allows me to easily switch between the pressure wand and the foam lance. What I do now is untwist the wand off the gun, twist the foam Lance to the gun, and redo this process once again. It's kind of a hassle and just wondering if anyone have a solution to this.

Thank You

rlmccarty2000
08-08-2016, 01:42 PM
I use a Gilmore quick disconnect on my AR Blue. You need to buy a fitting for your hose that allows you to shut off the water to save you from running back and forth to the water faucet. Then place the female Gilmore piece on to your hose and the male piece on the power washer.

TiCaLLioNStaLLyN
08-08-2016, 03:30 PM
Gardena products at a home depot should be able to get you adaptors if i understand correct what you are after. Spend the extra coin on metal ones vs plastic ones.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

idriveblackcars
08-08-2016, 04:13 PM
I have all quick connects on eveything. Getting the system on my pressure washer was a must as screwing the hose in all the time took forever.

PaulMys
08-08-2016, 07:49 PM
Good replies from all above.

Working at a marina, we run hoses EVERYWHERE. And to EVERYTHING. Pressure washers, ear muffs (to run outboard engines on land), and to winterize boat systems.

DEFINITELY buy brass connectors with good-quality washers. Spray them regularly with WD-40, after every use, and store them inside.

DO NOT buy any plastic "Y", "T", or quick connect. 20+ years of using these, believe me.