PDA

View Full Version : Detailing Bag

Pages : [1] 2

prin
08-06-2016, 08:39 PM
So, I just received my Autogeek Detailing bag. I was thinking that it would be much bigger than it is. I cant get half of my supplies in it. So, can anyone suggest a bag that is durable and large as well?

Thanks in advance!!!

Octopiston
08-06-2016, 09:41 PM
Pm sent

Guyb
08-07-2016, 12:38 AM
The Blackfire bag is a good size bag.

Marc08EX
08-07-2016, 01:00 AM
Those detailer bags have a pretty good capacity.

If that's too small for you then you might need a polisher bag...

Here are some good ones IMO:
Rupes Big Foot Polisher Bag (http://www.autogeek.net/rupes-big-foot-detailing-bag.html)
Flex Polisher Bag (http://www.autogeek.net/flex-polisher-bag.html)
Griot’s Garage Detailers Bag (http://www.autogeek.net/griots-boss-detailers-bag.html)

prin
08-07-2016, 10:31 PM
Thanks for the replies! Keep em coming if you can.

Chramiji
08-08-2016, 12:34 PM
I am tempted to get the Gyeon detailer bag large, It seems to be customizable to fit supplies. I have the basic flex bag that comes with the 3401, and that one is just a large container think large soft box, with a few elastic bands that doesn't do much, the premium version looks like it has some pockets, I don't think its a really good bag overall except to toss things inside and not organize. I loaded it with most of my cleaning chemicals, soap, sealants and wax and the 3401.

I also got the wolfgang bag, and I think thats the same generic bag that all "car care" bags come with (autogeek, pinnacle, etc). Its great for holding a few rags, pads, couple of bottles (i keep my interior detail, plastic, rubber trim, and spray wax/quick detailer bottles here), and finally my brushes and misc tools. I sort of feel these steel bar handle bags are only good for the things you need to get your hands on to go a light detail.

I am wondering if there is a bag that is slightly padded and sectioned off for a polisher, pockets for 6 pads, 4 very large pockets for bigger bottles (odd shape bottles like Kwazar), 6-8 small pockets for small (16 oz or so) bottles, a small-medium size area to stash brushes, claybars, and random bits, and finally a space for rags, of course this can require 2 hands to carry and that wouldnt be a problem for me. Anyway until then, my Kwazar bottles will sit in a bucket.

prin
08-08-2016, 10:16 PM
"Thanks for the replies! I love the Autogeek bag, but it is just too small for what I need. It will not fit all of my supplies and when you put normal size sprayers in it, you cant grip the handle.

wrx495
08-09-2016, 12:25 AM
I am tempted to get the Gyeon detailer bag large, It seems to be customizable to fit supplies. I have the basic flex bag that comes with the 3401, and that one is just a large container think large soft box, with a few elastic bands that doesn't do much, the premium version looks like it has some pockets, I don't think its a really good bag overall except to toss things inside and not organize. I loaded it with most of my cleaning chemicals, soap, sealants and wax and the 3401.

I also got the wolfgang bag, and I think thats the same generic bag that all "car care" bags come with (autogeek, pinnacle, etc). Its great for holding a few rags, pads, couple of bottles (i keep my interior detail, plastic, rubber trim, and spray wax/quick detailer bottles here), and finally my brushes and misc tools. I sort of feel these steel bar handle bags are only good for the things you need to get your hands on to go a light detail.

I am wondering if there is a bag that is slightly padded and sectioned off for a polisher, pockets for 6 pads, 4 very large pockets for bigger bottles (odd shape bottles like Kwazar), 6-8 small pockets for small (16 oz or so) bottles, a small-medium size area to stash brushes, claybars, and random bits, and finally a space for rags, of course this can require 2 hands to carry and that wouldnt be a problem for me. Anyway until then, my Kwazar bottles will sit in a bucket.

purchased a gyeon bag. will report back with how i think it is!

Chramiji
08-09-2016, 08:27 AM
purchased a gyeon bag. will report back with how i think it is!

Please do, with pics please! also.. wondering if its tall enough for 1L spray bottles....

Cruzscarwash
08-09-2016, 09:28 AM
I got mine at the local orange and black hardware store, its a 14 in. Supply Bag. its red and black and fits all my bottles, supplies, MF towels and my griots 6inch. im loving it so far and it was only 20 bucks, very well made as well. some other members posted pics of them so I went down to scope them out and really liked it

rlmccarty2000
08-09-2016, 11:21 AM
The Blackfire bag will hold 3 Rupes polishers with plenty of room for polishes, microfibers, and pads. I believe the Rupes bag is larger, but it costs a bit more too.

usmcpab
08-09-2016, 11:30 AM
The Blackfire bag will hold 3 Rupes polishers with plenty of room for polishes, microfibers, and pads. I believe the Rupes bag is larger, but it costs a bit more too.

i have the large blackfire bag and I carry a G21, Rupes 21 mark ii, and a Rupes mini with tons of space for 2 more polishers

Vipertwin175
08-12-2016, 07:52 PM
I personally got the Wolfgang Detailer Bag from autogeek. I was able to fit a duffle bag full of my supplies in it and there are two compartments, one is your main and the other on the bottom. You should check that one out:xyxthumbs:

Cruzscarwash
08-12-2016, 08:26 PM
This one

Octopiston
08-12-2016, 09:43 PM
I have the one above. I found them on sale, or maybe mislabelled, for $5 back in the spring. Been kicking myself for not buying several.