PDA

View Full Version : Need advice on t shirts

RiverCityAutoSpa
08-06-2016, 02:37 PM
Hello autogeek this is my very first post!! I have read countless threads on this forum and gained vast knowledge of detailing techniques. I do not have a uniform at the moment but that will be changing very soon! I already have the shirts and I know I want them screen printed. Does anyone suggest a free t shirt illustratior that I can create templates with? The shop wants to charge a design fee so I figured I would do this myself. I need it to be user friendly as I have no experience in this field and most importantly free...also a art file. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Detail on Feed back please

GSKR
08-06-2016, 04:12 PM
I would leave it to the professionals,somethings aren't worth the headache for a small fee.How much do they want ?. Around here is 150.00.Im all about saving a few bucks but factor in all your time and energy and sometimes it's worth just paying and forget it.

Aaryn NZ
08-06-2016, 05:01 PM
I would leave it to the professionals,somethings aren't worth the headache for a small fee.How much do they want ?. Around here is 150.00.Im all about saving a few bucks but factor in all your time and energy and sometimes it's worth just paying and forget it.

:iagree: My thoughts exactly.

Aaryn NZ.

sallen73
08-06-2016, 07:03 PM
Also for some ideas, i have posted cheap contests on freelancer.com and got some great ideas and designs from there. Fivvr is nice and cheap as well. Nice to take your own ideas on these sites, throw a few bucks at it for lets say a small prize, and get a bunch of responses.