PDA

View Full Version : Moving up to the Flex XC3401, what about wood trim, aluminum door sill products?

emilkacp
07-31-2016, 09:23 PM
Hey everyone!

Well the time has come to purchase a Flex XC3401, purchasing the Wolfgang Concours Kit. Added the 4 inch backing plate w/ Lake Country CCS Pad (Orange, White, Blue, Blue, Green, Red). Also purchased the Sonax Rim Shield + Wolfgang Uber Wheel Cleaner. Nanoskin Autoscrub Kit. (Clicking purchase tonight)

Already own the Wolfgang Trim Sealant, Wolfgang Cockpit Sealant + Wolfgang Leather Cleaner & Conditioner, Carpet Cleaner, Pinnacle Black Label Diamond Glass / Wheel coating.

I have a few spots where I need to touch up the wood trim and the chrome around the shifter. What products do you recommend? Can I just use the same products from the Concours kit? Have some scratches on the door sill aluminum trim? Exterior window glass trim scratches? Any other must have products that I am missing? Here are some images of the trim, chrome trim and door sill plus window glass trim.

Appreciate your feedback!!

To tackle some light scratches behind the door handle, will the Wolfgang Total Swirl Remover & Lake Country CCS Euro Foam Hand Applicator (Orange) do the trick? Can the same be said for the wood trim?

Thanks!
Emil