PDA

View Full Version : Moving up to the Flex XC3401, what about wood trim, aluminum door sill products?

emilkacp
07-31-2016, 06:12 PM
Hey everyone!

Well the time has come to purchase a Flex XC3401, purchasing the Wolfgang Concours Kit. Added the 4 inch backing plate w/ Lake Country CCS Pad (Orange, White, Blue, Blue, Green, Red). Also purchased the Sonax Rim Shield + Wolfgang Uber Wheel Cleaner. Nanoskin Autoscrub Kit. (Clicking purchase tonight)

Already own the Wolfgang Trim Sealant, Wolfgang Cockpit Sealant + Wolfgang Leather Cleaner & Conditioner, Carpet Cleaner, Pinnacle Black Label Diamond Glass / Wheel coating.

I have a few spots where I need to touch up the wood trim and the chrome around the shifter. What products do you recommend? Can I just use the same products from the Concours kit? Have some scratches on the door sill aluminum trim? Exterior window glass trim scratches? Any other must have products that I am missing? Here are some images of the trim, chrome trim and door sill plus window glass trim.

Appreciate your feedback!!

emilkacp
07-31-2016, 06:23 PM
To tackle some light scratches behind the door handle, will the Wolfgang Total Swirl Remover & Lake Country CCS Euro Foam Hand Applicator (Orange) do the trick?

Thanks!
Emil