PDA

View Full Version : Trashcan Detailing!

Pages : 1 2 [3]

PaulMys
07-26-2016, 07:40 PM
Wow, Didn't expect the responses I got. I don't think it's that weird to hit them with a little shine every once in a while. Back when I worked at a restaurant, we would spray the black plastic cans with interior cleaner to keep them looking new. I just do the same to the ones I have at home so they don't fade so bad.

Now that i think about it a good ceramic coat could keep the crap from sticking to the inside of it....

Lol

I'm sure all the responses were in good nature, connor. To be honest I thought you were kidding at first. But like another said, I'm sure we all have went a little overboard on something other than a vehicle. Me? I'm guilty of it with my Delta cabinet saw. ;)

GSKR
07-26-2016, 09:06 PM
I got paid to polish a backup generator last year.ss green with a lot of louvers pita.

cpdetail
07-27-2016, 09:49 AM
thinking I might try polishing the shower and bathtub now but may have to hang a sign "slippery when wet" or something

connor
07-27-2016, 09:56 AM
thinking I might try polishing the shower and bathtub now but may have to hang a sign "slippery when wet" or something

I have compounded both. The fiberglass in mine started to yellow so i hit it with a 3m marine fiberglass/gelcoat polish. It's only slippery for the first shower or so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

buicfrank
07-27-2016, 08:36 PM
Had a friend that used to polish her FURNACE. When it was replaced 4 years ago it was like new. 40 years old. Yes the house was immaculate. Frank

rlmccarty2000
07-27-2016, 09:52 PM
I polish and coat the bathroom sink with different products to see how long they last under severe conditions. Trash can, no. I always put a bag in the can so they stay clean. Just APC on the exterior. But this thread has me thinking...

connor
07-27-2016, 10:18 PM
I polish and coat the bathroom sink with different products to see how long they last under severe conditions. Trash can, no. I always put a bag in the can so they stay clean. Just APC on the exterior. But this thread has me thinking...

Apc on the outside! Now we're talking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

shagnat
08-25-2016, 03:25 AM
Adding my trash can to my detailing routine is about as likely to happen as Hillary Clinton is to be convicted AND punished for a crime.

oldmodman
08-25-2016, 04:28 AM
Why stop with just polishing the litter box? When you also.......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yiJ9fy1qSFI

See. There ARE NO LIMITS!

Pristine Image
08-25-2016, 08:27 AM
We need pics with 50/50!shots....

I just about fell out of my seat laughing!