PDA

View Full Version : Paint coating

kaliagent2001
07-20-2016, 07:02 PM
I'm an old school car guy. Been detailing for sometime now. It seems though the gane has changes and paint coating is becoming popular. Just wanted to get other people's opinions/experiment on paint coating. Is it the next best thing?

spazzz
07-20-2016, 08:09 PM
It took me a minute adjusting to the look of Gloss Coat. It reminded me of Collinite 845.
After I did a rinseless the first time and topped it with Opti-seal I was sold on the look.

I still like the look of WGDGPS on my black but with the way cleaning and staying cleaner is now, I will be using Gloss Coat for a long time.
The jury is still out on this combo for a Wisconsin winter but if this is a hint of things, I'm sure it will be a keeper.

custmsprty
07-20-2016, 08:15 PM
I'm an old school car guy. Been detailing for sometime now. It seems though the gane has changes and paint coating is becoming popular. Just wanted to get other people's opinions/experiment on paint coating. Is it the next best thing?

http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/hot-topics-frequently-asked-questions/103351-what-best-ceramic-nano-glass-coating-first-timer.html