PDA

View Full Version : How do I connect a foam gun to my Simoniz pressure washer?

I an
07-19-2016, 11:36 PM
Hey guys I don't know jack #### about this stuff and tried to search online but that didn't help
I got a electrical power washer and I'd like to know how to attach to my power washer.

Here is my power washer.
and the foam gun I plan to get has this nozzle so me being the clueless kid I am was lost on his it goes.

Please no banter really interested in a foam gun without needing a new power washer.

Thanksa

SKorch630
07-20-2016, 02:10 AM
I'll post a picture of what I got when I get home, but I'm almost certain this is what you'll need too. I bought it at my local hardware store for $4.

I an
07-20-2016, 07:30 AM
I'll post a picture of what I got when I get home, but I'm almost certain this is what you'll need too. I bought it at my local hardware store for $4.

Thanks bro, so its just 1 piece and it'll fit?

If it doesn't work I've seen the Simonize foam blaster for same price and It says compatible with a of their machines

Thanks again ;)

Calendyr
07-20-2016, 08:02 AM
If you have a Simoniz pressure washer, you should get the Simoniz foam gun. It costs about 35$ at Canadian Tire and fits all Simoniz units. It replaces your spray nozzle and attaches through the quick connect for the spray nozzle. The unit comes with adaptors for every Simoniz units.

Other than that, if you want to use something generic, you will have to make sure it uses the same quick connect as your Simoniz wand. Not sure how you can check.

I an
07-20-2016, 05:34 PM
If you have a Simoniz pressure washer, you should get the Simoniz foam gun. It costs about 35$ at Canadian Tire and fits all Simoniz units. It replaces your spray nozzle and attaches through the quick connect for the spray nozzle. The unit comes with adaptors for every Simoniz units.

Other than that, if you want to use something generic, you will have to make sure it uses the same quick connect as your Simoniz wand. Not sure how you can check.

Bought it before read this

Doesn't even ####### fit
What the ####

https://m.canadiantire.ca/#/products/productDetail/0398704P/false/false/false?selectedSku=0398704&quantity=1

I know I'm not doing anything wrong.. Fuxk this ####.

vobro
07-20-2016, 07:44 PM
Bought it before read this

Doesn't even ####### fit
What the ####

https://m.canadiantire.ca/#/products/productDetail/0398704P/false/false/false?selectedSku=0398704&quantity=1

I know I'm not doing anything wrong.. Fuxk this ####.
That Tim Hortons must have some serious caffeine, relax somebody will help you

Calendyr
07-21-2016, 02:33 AM
The link you posted open a generic page with various non-related items.

Is this the item you purchased: Simoniz Foam Blaster Kit | Canadian Tire (http://www.canadiantire.ca/en/pdp/simoniz-foam-blaster-kit-0398704p.html)

If so, you should have adaptors for the 3 kind of connections Simoniz pressure washers use. If none of those fit your model, I would contact Simoniz directly... In the instructions it does mention it supports all pressure washer models.

SKorch630
07-22-2016, 07:21 PM
I apologize for not getting back to you sooner. Crazy week. I'll post up the picture of the product I purchased in the morning when I get home from work. It's a generic part, and will work as long as both the wand, and the foam gun, have a quick disconnect.

jcaustin87
07-22-2016, 09:28 PM
Does Autogeek carry any of these products being discussed on this free forum they've provided us?