PDA

View Full Version : Good story!

PaulMys
07-19-2016, 07:42 PM
So a hot stretch of weather is in store for NY. Wife has the soft top on her Jeep Wrangler, and takes off the sides and back. Asks me to help with removing the doors. "Sure, Hon!"

After we are done, she comments the Jeep is a little dirty, and says "Well, I guess washing it is out of the question".

My wife (as I'm sure many others' members on here) just rolls her eyes and says "Really"??? when I order yet "more" products from AG, but I start to explain Optimum No Rinse to her.

She's like "What? Really??" So I set her up with a bucket, mix the ONR, insert my grit guard, and give her my Wash mitt and 3 drying towels, and explain the process to her. To work she went.........

Long story short, I may get an eye roll if I order any other products, but I have a HUGE go to order a 55-gallon drum of ONR if I want. Lol!!

:props:

mwoolfso
07-19-2016, 08:03 PM
Nice!!!

SRConcepts
07-19-2016, 09:29 PM
Nice work! My significant other has actually never complained about my detailing purchases, although she has found:

-Menzerna and Blackfire turned her dull, grey-blue paint back into a gorgeous Indigo Blue Metallic
-Optimum Car Wash smells "like the most amazing blueberries"
and
-Optimum Power Clean does a WAY better job around the house than any of her other cleaners: so much so, in fact, that one of my spray bottles 'disappeared' the day after she first used it and now resides with her secret stash of cleaning supplies :laughing:

Whitewater25
07-20-2016, 12:49 PM
Now if I could just get my wife to do that! Tell us your secret!

briarpatch
07-20-2016, 01:05 PM
That is a good story. My wife does not complain either, especially when she sees how nice her 2008 Sequoia looks after it meets up with my GG6. She even mentions my good work to her mother, who still insists on taking her vehicle to the car wash 'detailer' down the street.