PDA

View Full Version : AG products not just for vehicles

parshooter
07-18-2016, 08:03 AM
Capt Obvious here. I used my Mother's Leather cleaner/protectant on some leather chairs in my smoking lounge. They haven't been cleaned (more than dusting) in a few years and this stuff worked great. They look and feel like new. I'm sure there are other products sold here that have multi uses also. Let's hear yours.

Knozzmoeking
07-18-2016, 10:13 AM
Great topic. So far, here are the alternative ways I have used Klasse AIO.

1. Removed some light staining from a bathroom counter
2. Used the slight abrasiveness to clean up sliding shower doors
3. Several ceramic products including a toilet top and a cigar ashtray.

Dave.0
07-18-2016, 10:25 AM
I use RainX on Shower glass doors and the tile walls. Wife loves the easy cleanup and no soap scum.

chet31
07-18-2016, 11:38 PM
I use RainX on Shower glass doors and the tile walls. Wife loves the easy cleanup and no soap scum.

I have three huge glass panels on my shower, sick of squeegying, am going to try this.

Whitewater25
07-19-2016, 08:56 AM
P21s polishing soap on my stainless appliances & on my stainless grills. Followed by Fleetwax. Fleetwax On my fishing rods.

Whitewater25
07-22-2016, 09:32 AM
Those Car pro suede applicators are awesome for cleaning sunglasses. I cut one of the big ones in half & keep it in my pocket. Quick rinse in warm water every so often and good as new.

oneheadlite
07-22-2016, 02:41 PM
Auto Technician by trade - Recently gave my black Snap On tool box an ONR rinseless wash, a coat of Opti-Seal, and hit my clear plastic drawer guards with Wolfgang Exterior Trim Sealant. Stays sooo much cleaner now, and wipes off like nothin!

If we get slow enough, I may have to go full CDO (OCD, but alphabetized like it should be!) and try polishing it out...