PDA

View Full Version : Customer Testimonials on our Blog and our Store!

Dwayne
10-24-2007, 06:18 PM
We are looking for some fellow Autogeeks that would like to have their testimonials and photos of their vehicle featured on our blog and also on a new customer testimonials page on Autogeek.net!

If you love shopping at Autogeek and want to tell the world about our excellent products and customer service, I want to hear from you! Please see me an email to dwayne@palmbeachmotoring.net and include the following information:

1. Your first name
2. Your Autogeekonline.net forum member name
3. Are you a pro detailer or a do it yourself detailer? Tell us about you!
3. 1-2 paragraphs sharing your Autogeek product tips, tricks and testimonials
4. 1-2 photos of your vehicle

Please include the following in the subject line: Customer Testimonial

That's it! I will take care of the rest. I will contact you and let you know when your testimonial and photos have been approved and featured on our sites! All testimonials are subject to editorial review for typos. We welcome product tips and reviews for all products sold at Autogeek.net.

I'd like to thank HighEndDetail for sending us his Autogeek Customer Testimonial!

Check it out on the Autogeek blog! (http://www.autogeekonline.net/blog/category/customer-testimonials/)

Meghan
10-26-2007, 07:58 AM
We are looking for some fellow Autogeeks that would like to have their testimonials and photos of their vehicle featured on our blog and also on a new customer testimonials page on Autogeek.net!

If you love shopping at Autogeek and want to tell the world about our excellent products and customer service, I want to hear from you! Please see me an email to dwayne@palmbeachmotoring.net and include the following information:

1. Your first name
2. Your Autogeekonline.net forum member name
3. Are you a pro detailer or a do it yourself detailer? Tell us about you!
3. 1-2 paragraphs sharing your Autogeek product tips, tricks and testimonials
4. 1-2 photos of your vehicle

Please include the following in the subject line: Customer Testimonial

That's it! I will take care of the rest. I will contact you and let you know when your testimonial and photos have been approved and featured on our sites! All testimonials are subject to editorial review for typos. We welcome product tips and reviews for all products sold at Autogeek.net.

I'd like to thank HighEndDetail for sending us his Autogeek Customer Testimonial!

Check it out on the Autogeek blog! (http://www.autogeekonline.net/blog/category/customer-testimonials/)

This is everyone's chance to showcase their work! I know you all have plenty photos, so get them together type up Dwayne some info and send it over!!!!:righton:

stony
11-20-2007, 11:21 AM
Very impressed with the xmt products so far. Easy to work with and great results.