PDA

View Full Version : WG Uber as a touch up?

Mydnyghte
07-14-2016, 11:52 AM
So this time last year, I went through all the WG steps to get my black Mustang looking good. I topped it with Fuzion, then took it to the beach. Afterwards, the car has sat in my dad's garage for the past year. Since I went the full gamut last year, I really don't feel the need to go through it again since the car has barely been driven. So I was considering doing a citrus wash then hitting it with Uber just to clear up any micro mars or fingerprints that I'm sure it has collected. Of course, hitting it with Fuzion again.

Since I have never used this product I wanted to get some input on this process. As I definitely don't want to make more work for myself than I am already going to have!

ronkh57
07-14-2016, 12:01 PM
Myself, I would hit it with PBL coating wash or reset, maybe add some apc and see from there.

if it's been in garage most of that time, it's probably in great shape.

GSKR
07-14-2016, 12:07 PM
Use very little ph car wash soap or if any at all,then top it with some fuzion.

Mantilgh
07-14-2016, 12:11 PM
Which Uber product?

AIO, Rinseless,...

Mydnyghte
07-14-2016, 12:19 PM
The car is still in great shape. My dad's garage triples as his man cave and play area when the grand kids visit. Though it is clean, I would be willing to feed my kids off the floor, the car has accumulated a fine layer of dust. And in the dust, I can see where little fingers have been run across the paint. So I am anticipating a few swirls and micro mars. I'd considered going with PPE, but wasn't sure if the Uber would provide a more enhanced shine.

I've got some WG Auto Bath, I could definitely hit it with that and see what I've got to work with.

Oh yeah, there are multiples aren't there? The AIO.

ronkh57
07-14-2016, 01:11 PM
Oh yeah, there are multiples aren't there? The AIO.

Sorry, disregard my advice above then, I thought you meant coating.

I'd just wash it and see how it is.

GS2011
07-14-2016, 01:20 PM
Use very little ph car wash soap or if any at all,then top it with some fuzion.

:iagree: