PDA

View Full Version : Insurance

sallen73
07-10-2016, 04:30 PM
Hello all.

Going to be opening a small mobile detailing business shortly. I am wondering if there are any other types of coverage aside from General Liability, and Garage Keepers for running a mobile detail business. I use a separate company for my legal services firm, but they have no idea about Garage Keepers and such. Also, if you have done some shopping already and found some reasonable rates, please let me know.

Truly appreciate all of the posts you professionals share, it has helped greatly in cross comparing products and techniques. I have owned a process serving firm here in Michigan and in Colorado since 2003, it is time to try something I truly have a passion for.

Initially, I was going to try and work for another shop for a few years, but after owning my own successful firms for so many years, I don't really know if I could ever work for someone else again. I feel if I keep my services limited, and am honest with my customers with my skill set, I will be much more profitable in the long run than grinding it out for peanuts for someone else.

Any feedback is appreciated.

Scott V.
Howell, Michigan

GSKR
07-10-2016, 04:45 PM
Progressive insurance will cover you,at least down here in fla.regions vary probably looking at 1800 at a minimum for the year.Good luck on the new adventure.