PDA

View Full Version : Support the Blue

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

bill110
07-10-2016, 05:17 AM
Having had several family members as Police officers, and working beside them while I was a Firefighter/Fire Chief and EMS, I have a personal respect and understanding of the things they go through.
The recent events in Dallas and elsewhere have given me a vary sad feeling in my heart. I just wanted to express my thanks and support for those in blue and their spouses.
I think I'll try to schedule a free detail of one of the local squad cars this week.

Don M
07-10-2016, 05:42 AM
As a 2nd Generation LEO, I thank you for your thoughts and support.

Coopers ST
07-10-2016, 07:38 AM
Thank you, both of you

Misterpaul
07-10-2016, 08:59 AM
Wife is former Patrol Officer. Close friend, fishing buddy and fellow bourbon connoisseur is current Patrol Officer. Every day I say a quick prayer for him. I will always be grateful for those that do what has become a thankless job.

Pats300zx
07-10-2016, 09:59 AM
Thanks for your support. I wish there were more like you.

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk

dmayer
07-10-2016, 11:19 AM
My thanks go out to all the police, firemen, and armed forces personnel for their continued efforts to keep us safe. I started to type my political thoughts in here but decided that should be left for another post, probably on another website. I'll just say that it's a shame what has been happening in/to this country, of which the attack in Dallas is one sad part of it. My heart goes out to the families that lost loved ones.

silverfox
07-10-2016, 11:35 AM
Race war well underway. Been brewing for many years

idriveblackcars
07-10-2016, 11:53 AM
It's tough for me to sit back and say thanks to all police, because not all are good. Some think the badge gives them special privileges. And it doesn't.

ronkh57
07-10-2016, 01:59 PM
It's tough for me to sit back and say thanks to all police, because not all are good. Some think the badge gives them special privileges. And it doesn't.

So you condemn a whole group for some are not good?

Wow

fly07sti
07-10-2016, 02:13 PM

I totally agree and it's one of the reasons I refuse to watch the news. It truly hurts me because my wife and I are different ethnicities and our daughter is bi racial. Almost each one of my friends is a different ethnicity and I could care less what ethnic background someone is. As long as you're a good person that's all that matters. We are all human beings and have similar issues in our lives.
I also have respect and gratitude for the majority of law enforcement as well. Are there some bad apples? Of course, but that can be said about any group. It's horrible that anyone has to lose there life.

idriveblackcars
07-10-2016, 02:19 PM
So you condemn a whole group for some are not good?

Wow

Did I say that? Who have I condemned? If u want to go back and forth I can do it all day. Sorry I'm not a kiss ass like the rest of the members here

swanicyouth
07-10-2016, 02:21 PM

I don't believe it. I don't think a "race war" is brewing, but when the gubment freebee checks stop a flowin' - you will see a war between the "haves" & "have nots".

I think except for a very small population of wackos, the race war has came and went. Of course when the cops are white and the crooks are not, some peeps will play it up as a "race issue" - instead of the cops just going after crooks.

As an aside, I love the police. They are great. All you have to do is treat them respectfully and they will treat you the same.

Pretty much how you would just treat ANYONE. There are very few bad cops out there - most of them are fair and just want to get home safe.

Of course if I go down to NE Philly on K & A and get caught with a pocket full of dime bags and proceed to run from the cops and they tackle me - is that being respectful ???

Yeah, criminals have rights - but when you jerk around a cop - don't be surprised if you get a beat down.

FUNX650
07-10-2016, 03:08 PM
Did I say that? Who have I condemned?

If u want to go back and forth
I can do it all day.

Sorry I'm not a kiss ass
like the rest of the members here

And here I was, just starting to
type a friend request to you.

<delete>

Bob

ronkh57
07-10-2016, 04:09 PM
Photos of Dallas cop protecting civilian from gunfire go viral (http://www.policeone.com/police-heroes/articles/197867006-Photos-of-Dallas-cop-protecting-civilian-from-gunfire-go-viral/)

ronkh57
07-12-2016, 07:23 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEvZBKwvE0k