PDA

View Full Version : Why order from anyone else?

PaulMys
07-09-2016, 08:33 PM
Ok, let's be honest here. Why anyone deals with any other care care supplier is beyond me. AG has never failed to amaze me. This site has given me access to all the info, descriptions, advice from forum members and staff, and the confidence from these to make my truck look stunning.

Couple this with the AMAZING customer service and the constant deals to save you money whether it be BOGO, free shipping, price matching, X % off............. Well, you get the idea.

My most recent order came in time (again), and the free gift for the promotional offer was WAY more than I expected.

Bob, you really know how to run a business. Thanks to you and all of your staff from top to bottom.

You have a customer for life.

Mike Honcho
07-09-2016, 08:39 PM
Well said! And true!

57BORNTORUN
07-09-2016, 09:04 PM
Well if you do... lots of people wont have jobs
and I wont get to polish some of the coolest and most diverse vehicles roaming the streets of S. FL. using many different products and towels.That`s one reason.

PaulMys
07-13-2016, 09:10 PM
Well if you do... lots of people wont have jobs
and I wont get to polish some of the coolest and most diverse vehicles roaming the streets of S. FL. using many different products and towels.That`s one reason.

Huh??