PDA

View Full Version : G15 trigger trouble

ct18
07-08-2016, 07:23 PM
Went to use my G15 after work today and when i pulled the trigger nothing happen. I checked the cord thinking it was not plugged in but it was. I pulled a few more times and it did start but i noticed a glow inside the frame of the machine around the trigger. Each time i did another section and pulled the trigger i noticed that glow and the trigger didn't always respond right away. Has anyone else had this issue.

I dont do this for a living just a weekend warrior. I have had the machine since they came out last year but have probably only used it on 10 to 15 cars plus 2 of my own.

Thanks

VISITOR
07-08-2016, 07:36 PM
call GG (1-800-345-5789), you will be taken care of...

blown84
07-08-2016, 08:21 PM
Might seem strange but check the brushes. Tighten the set screws that hold them in and see if there is a change. I had the same issue with my 21 and it was the brushes. I still need to get in touch with them about it. One of the brushes was wearing crooked. The machine came with extras so I put them in and it was all good. But one still doesn't wear the same as the other . Just something to give a quick check.

Legacykid
07-08-2016, 08:54 PM
Had the same issue, left it alone got worse over about a week. Sent back no issue and got it all taken care of.

ct18
07-08-2016, 10:42 PM
thanks for replies. i did check the brushes and one is wearing different than the other. i changed them and the sparking stopped. i am going to contact customer service and see what they say.