PDA

View Full Version : Canadian Distributors

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Wayneezy
09-14-2012, 06:43 PM
You guy's shouldn't be charged duties on your products from Canada customs unless it falls out of NAFTA. If it's the products are made in the USA or Mexico you should only be paying taxes.
I'm sure a ground transportation fee and customs broker fee is added on.
If you guys are being charged duties on your items let me know I find the form to be compensated from the government.

I'm not sure if eshine uses a broker or if the owners bring the goods across the border them-self but a business importer number can be set up and if they want to do a little extra leg work to save on broker fees. This in turn can save them money and lower the costs for us consumers as well.

I'm willing to help eshine if this isn't an option being used.

Ryan I paid 17.50 on the AG order i got today it didnt specify what it was for though. All that was in it was a headlight restore kit, 2 grit gusrds, a few kwazar bottles, 2 cans of never dull and 4 foam pads

kaboose786
09-15-2012, 01:33 AM
I paid 17.50 on the AG order i got today it didnt specify what it was for though. All that was in it was a headlight restore kit, 2 grit gusrds, a few kwazar bottles, 2 cans of never dull and 4 foam pads

so u were charged extra $17.50 custom fee? how many days it took for order to be delivered? u had any 1 gal bottle?

ARizzle
09-17-2012, 11:38 PM
I did not from Eshine no. But autogeek i did using the codes

I personally do from AUTO OBSESSED (http://www.autoobsessed.com) but i have an account and spend a lot of money between my company and the dealership i work for. Even if i didnt get a discount i'd still buy from AO because they treat me like family and always offer great advice. These days customer service goes farther than a good price.

If I had to buy products from within Canada, I would purchase from AO and eshine...especially eshine as I receive my order within normally 2-4 days :D Although I wish they would offer a little bit more variety of products! But then again, they are relatively small

Meghan
09-18-2012, 07:23 AM
If I had to buy products from within Canada, I would purchase from AO and eshine...especially eshine as I receive my order within normally 2-4 days :D Although I wish they would offer a little bit more variety of products! But then again, they are relatively small

eShine is a great company to deal with and if there is products they don't carry you can always ask them to bring them in.

ARizzle
09-18-2012, 11:43 AM
eShine is a great company to deal with and if there is products they don't carry you can always ask them to bring them in.

Sounds good!

MTLean
09-24-2012, 12:14 PM
use fb20 or forum10 for a discount on here

also an update on my eshine order. Only took 4 business days to get my stuff so thats not bad at all. But AUTO OBSESSED (http://www.autoobsessed.com) is now carrying the product I had to order from them so it was a one time thing lol
that doesnt work.
Diane @ eShine was courteous enough to give me the 10% off non discounted items on my order anyway.
Too bad they dont have a code for AG members but they do for numerous Car Forums around the net :awman:

Mirror Finish
11-18-2012, 09:39 AM
We try to keep our pricing close but the numbers seem waaayyy off!

Like everything else north of the border.

pdhenderson
11-29-2012, 08:51 PM

e shine has amazing service!!!
not to far from the GTA

Dberube
11-29-2012, 10:55 PM
e shine has amazing service!

Agreed!

MTLean
11-29-2012, 11:03 PM
I buy there all the time! Too bad they have all types of 5%-15% forum discounts but not on AG :(

octane
11-30-2012, 08:11 AM
e shine has amazing service!!!
not to far from the GTA
weird, I always seem to have problems with them, missing stuff, items in stock that are not, getting a 16 oz bottle when you order a 32 oz...

and when you send an email for a problem always takes a couple of days to get a reply...

auto obsessed on the other hand has been perfect, never had an error on a single order!

Andr3wilson
12-04-2012, 01:05 PM
ever since i found AO was 15 mins from my home, i can't not go there

Johny B
12-05-2012, 12:09 AM
ever since i found AO was 15 mins from my home, i can't not go there

Why not?

primo spaghetti
12-05-2012, 06:20 AM
Why not?

i got lost on this too...but i think he means now that he knows its clode to him, he always goes...

damn double negatives...:nomore:

i missed a world junior gold game this way with one of my friends...he said "i wouldnt not not want to go", so i didnt get the tickets for 40 bucks a pair...

ends up that meant he wanted to go...:bat:

Mirror Finish
01-05-2013, 09:36 AM
I live in Canada, and after paying shipping and handling and border fees for my order from autogeek for the identical items was still $40 less than at eShine who offers free shipping.

Same here, but for all my orders be it car or motorcycle parts, tools, electronic test equipment...you name it.

I save even more by picking up my orders stateside. No ridiculous UPS brokerage fees and the free shipping within the US pays for my gas to pick up my orders many times over. A bit too far to the border? Coordinate numerous orders to make it worth it.

And while down there, I usually stop in at the Walmart and get some Mobil 1 at roughly half the price that it goes for up here. Remember, every $100 saving is also a $13 saving in HST taxes.

Im the MAN