PDA

View Full Version : Canadian Distributors

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

604_Snooze
09-02-2012, 06:49 AM
I don't really remember, but I think Eshine does offer 5 or 10% off to some forum. AutoObsessed is a little more expensive, but they pack mf towels and liquid inside ziplock bags. Eshine just put paper/foam inside.

AutoOb does have more gallon size selection compare to eshine, such as autoglym cwc or 1Z cockpit premium.

watson1000
09-02-2012, 08:15 AM
I have ordered a few items from 604autocare out of BC, much cheaper for shipping then eshine or autoobsessed, the only downfall is they don't carry the variety /brands as other suppliers .

Glenn

Kevin Cullen
09-02-2012, 10:28 AM
Hey guys i need to order over $400 stuff soon like polisher, foam cannon and much more. I live in edmonton where autoobessed.com is located but there prices are very high compare to eshine and autogeek. so what would be the cheapest place to order from? also how long does it usually take for stuff to arrive at my door if i order from AG? thx

Eshine is very competitive on their pricing. It really depends on the exchange rate for getting stuff from AG. Eshine has free shipping on orders over $150 and AG offers no free shipping to Canadian customers. There is duty to pay on delivery possession from AG. To get stuff from Eshine is usually 1 1/2 to 2 weeks. Example- I ordered from Eshine on Aug 27th and the tracking number shows it being delivered to the post office in Olds on Sept 4th. Just have to look forward on your timing of the order for the product you will need.

I have not looked at auto obsessed so I cannot comment on them but being local I am going to check them out now!

Kevin Cullen
09-02-2012, 10:39 AM
Looks like auto obsessed, Eshine and 604 auto care all offer free shipping on orders over 150$. Doesn't take much to reach that level:laughing:

Wayneezy
09-02-2012, 11:28 AM
I don't really remember, but I think Eshine does offer 5 or 10% off to some forum. AutoObsessed is a little more expensive, but they pack mf towels and liquid inside ziplock bags. Eshine just put paper/foam inside.

AutoOb does have more gallon size selection compare to eshine, such as autoglym cwc or 1Z cockpit premium.

I have ordered a few items from 604autocare out of BC, much cheaper for shipping then eshine or autoobsessed, the only downfall is they don't carry the variety /brands as other suppliers .

Glenn

Auto obsessed does price match though remember. They also have free shipping on all orders over 150$ and 10$ local shipping within edmonton. I try to buy everything i can from them other than the few things i use that they dont carry. I love going there they always chat and offer great advice and are always working on beautiful exotic cars. They have the biggest supply of product in Canada and hopefully with a list of stuff im hoping to add they will have more :D

Puckywuckums
09-02-2012, 12:18 PM
To get stuff from Eshine is usually 1 1/2 to 2 weeks. Example- I ordered from Eshine on Aug 27th and the tracking number shows it being delivered to the post office in Olds on Sept 4th. Just have to look forward on your timing of the order for the product you will need.

I ordered a foam gun from eshine on Wedensday and got it Friday.

Kevin Cullen
09-02-2012, 12:44 PM
WOW! Now that's fast delivery. What province do you live in? Did you pay for the faster shipping?

Johny B
09-02-2012, 03:00 PM
Hi autogeeks,
I think Eshine should negociate with a carrier like Purolator in order to have lower prices for the shipping.Canadian Postal Service is one of the most expensive compared to many countries. I've beeen selling a large collection of vintage pocket watches on Ebay and all buyers complained about prohibitive costs requested by CPS.
Johny.

Puckywuckums
09-02-2012, 07:11 PM
WOW! Now that's fast delivery. What province do you live in? Did you pay for the faster shipping?

I'm in Milton Ontario. That's probably why. Regular shipping, under $8.

Ted S.
09-04-2012, 11:42 AM
is it better than chem guys ?

I haven't used chemical guys clay before.

MTLean
09-13-2012, 09:41 PM
I would like to thank Autogeek for these forums and the members who support them. We are glad to carry many of Autogeek's products in Canada and look forward to serving you. If you have any questions please ask, we would be glad to help.

Chris Pace
eShine Canada
eShine Canada, Car, Wax, Polish, Polisher, Tire Dressings, Detailing Supplies, RV, Truck, Boat, Automotive, upholstery, marine, convertible, Microfiber (http://www.eShine.ca)
I have a quick question!

I see you guys offer promo code on different car forums around the web, is there any discount code for AG users that i am now aware about?:drool:

Cheers

Wayneezy
09-13-2012, 10:14 PM
use fb20 or forum10 for a discount on here

also an update on my eshine order. Only took 4 business days to get my stuff so thats not bad at all. But AUTO OBSESSED (http://www.autoobsessed.com) is now carrying the product I had to order from them so it was a one time thing lol

604_Snooze
09-14-2012, 04:05 AM
Wayneezy, did you get 10% off your order from eshine?
AutoObsessed don't offer discount though.

Wayneezy
09-14-2012, 10:43 AM
Wayneezy, did you get 10% off your order from eshine?
AutoObsessed don't offer discount though.

I did not from Eshine no. But autogeek i did using the codes

I personally do from AUTO OBSESSED (http://www.autoobsessed.com) but i have an account and spend a lot of money between my company and the dealership i work for. Even if i didnt get a discount i'd still buy from AO because they treat me like family and always offer great advice. These days customer service goes farther than a good price.

RGL
09-14-2012, 06:33 PM
You guy's shouldn't be charged duties on your products from Canada customs unless it falls out of NAFTA. If it's the products are made in the USA or Mexico you should only be paying taxes.
I'm sure a ground transportation fee and customs broker fee is added on.
If you guys are being charged duties on your items let me know I find the form to be compensated from the government.

I'm not sure if eshine uses a broker or if the owners bring the goods across the border them-self but a business importer number can be set up and if they want to do a little extra leg work to save on broker fees. This in turn can save them money and lower the costs for us consumers as well.

I'm willing to help eshine if this isn't an option being used.

Ryan