PDA

View Full Version : Canadian Distributors

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

sproketser
08-03-2012, 10:26 PM
Yes im from Lachine

At freeport they will charge you 3 to 5 $ to receive your package (depend of the box size)

Sent from my SGH-T989D using Tapatalk 2

Well , it s nothing compare to the prices ewe re paying right ! lol . You save allot by doing this . On most stuff we buy .

fr_demari
08-03-2012, 10:41 PM
I do it all the times!!

I cant wait that paypal accept canadian user add a US adress in their account!!! (for ebay)
But my credit card has 2 alternative adress in the usa so im set. Its insane how things are cheaper in the states!

Exemple...i install 22" rims on my winter beater pick up and with discouttiredirect.com its cost me 752$ for 4 tires 305/45/22 shipped at freeport vs 359$/tires localy...
Same with AG deals (vip,bogo...) no on in canada can beat their deal

sproketser
08-04-2012, 07:01 AM
I do it all the times!!

I cant wait that paypal accept canadian user add a US adress in their account!!! (for ebay)
But my credit card has 2 alternative adress in the usa so im set. Its insane how things are cheaper in the states!

Exemple...i install 22" rims on my winter beater pick up and with discouttiredirect.com its cost me 752$ for 4 tires 305/45/22 shipped at freeport vs 359$/tires localy...
Same with AG deals (vip,bogo...) no on in canada can beat their deal

+1 on that , next time I ll order my Michelins from Tire Rack , I ll save like $100 each tires if not more ! I counted it weeks ago , i would ve saved like $ 400 - 450 , we get screwed big time .

Johny B
08-21-2012, 11:11 AM
Hi,
I've phoned to eshine.ca to know if they can equalize the prices made by AG and the answer is no. So I'm not surprised at all if most canadian residents send their orders to AG.
Johny.Feed back please

Puckywuckums
08-21-2012, 12:13 PM
Hi,
I've phoned to eshine.ca to know if they can equalize the prices made by AG and the answer is no. So I'm not surprised at all if most canadian residents send their orders to AG.
Johny.Feed back please

Well, in some cases eShine is cheaper. Black Light is $3 cheaper at eShine.

The only drawback with eShine is selection is not as vast as AG.

96Lude
08-21-2012, 02:16 PM
Hi,
Johny.Feed back please

It's possible that certain products they sell are priced slightly higher than AG. You need to look at it from a business perspective. If they are paying fees to have the products imported from the USA into Canada, then it's only normal they will charge a little more, they need to cover their costs.

Most of their prices are very competitive.

Pagani Zonda R
08-21-2012, 02:42 PM
EShine.ca is a very good web site to make business with. I've ordered a lot of stuff from them and always had impressive service.

For sure, they may charge a bit more than AG but it is relative to "where the products come from" and the quantity they order.

Autogeek is a bit far from Montreal (I know they deliver here) but if I can get my stuff from Eshine I will. If not, Autogeek will be my next destination!

Kevin Cullen
08-21-2012, 03:10 PM
Chris and Diane do a great job at e-shine! The prices are very competitive when you take currency exchange into consideration.
I had a simple mistake on one of my orders and there was no questions. I sent pictures of everything and the missing product was sent right out.
Both Chris and Diane are great to.talk to and have built a first rate business.
I order from e-shine and Autogeek and I will do.business with both of them in the future.

novaman
08-21-2012, 04:26 PM
Well, in some cases eShine is cheaper. Black Light is $3 cheaper at eShine.

The only drawback with eShine is selection is not as vast as AG.Agree with your statement! This why I usually order from AG and bring it through the border myself. I have my order sent to an American address.

novaman

kaboose786
09-01-2012, 09:47 PM
Hey guys i need to order over $400 stuff soon like polisher, foam cannon and much more. I live in edmonton where autoobessed.com is located but there prices are very high compare to eshine and autogeek. so what would be the cheapest place to order from? also how long does it usually take for stuff to arrive at my door if i order from AG? thx

Wayneezy
09-01-2012, 09:56 PM
I order between autoobsessed.com and eshine. Autoobsessed is my go to with eshine being my supplier of whatever they dont have. I ordered a few hundred bucks of stuff from Autogeeks but getting any 1 gallons over the border at an affordable shipping cost is impossible. Autoobsessed is local in Edmonton where I am. Amazing guys and price match any canadian retailer.

kaboose786
09-01-2012, 10:38 PM
I order between autoobsessed.com and eshine. Autoobsessed is my go to with eshine being my supplier of whatever they dont have. I ordered a few hundred bucks of stuff from Autogeeks but getting any 1 gallons over the border at an affordable shipping cost is impossible. Autoobsessed is local in Edmonton where I am. Amazing guys and price match any canadian retailer.
thx for replyinG. i live in edmonton too and i am contemplating about ordering from AG, AB or eshine. AG has the best selection but shipping kills. Have u ever ordered from AG? did u have to pay any customs? i sure wont be ordering any 1 gallon stuff. thx

Wayneezy
09-01-2012, 11:36 PM
Go to Auto Obsessed ask for Troy and tell him Wayne from Schwabs sent you and he will take good care of you. They have a HUGE selection. They only thing they dont carry is Optimum Opti Bond and Detailer which i usually gett from eshine. Im working on getting troy to carry a few more items though.

My 2 orders from auto geek were brushes, meguiars self clean dispencers and a bunch of kwazar bottles. No liquids were ordered. I did not have any duty charges at all. No i just made an order this week with liquids so i can update you. Ordering from autogeeks will save you money for sure depending if you get charged duty for liquids. Other than the issues with the 1 gallon jugs ive been very happy with pricing.

Any questions just pm me :)

Ted S.
09-02-2012, 01:29 AM
I think eshine sells ricardo clay...too bad they can't ship it state side....

Wayneezy
09-02-2012, 01:44 AM
I think eshine sells ricardo clay...too bad they can't ship it state side....
is it better than chem guys ?