PDA

View Full Version : Canadian Distributors

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13

dsharpe89
07-21-2015, 06:40 AM
Has anyone started selling the boss north of the boarder yet?

ref
07-21-2015, 07:49 AM
Just have great reviews on EShine Canada Autogeek s ( canadian distributors ) & Olde Town both in Ontario . .Ordered! From both! Different inventories...

GMtruckguy
09-08-2015, 04:40 PM
Chemical Guys have opened up shop in Mississauga
( 410 & Dixie )

https://store.chemicalguyscanada.ca

TylerHoffarth
10-04-2015, 11:24 PM
I can highly recommend Auto Obsessed.

They generally have plenty (and I mean lots) of stock, very fair pricing and
free fast shipment over $150CAD.

Always had great experiences with them.

4u2nvinmtl
10-06-2015, 03:07 PM
I can highly recommend Auto Obsessed.

They generally have plenty (and I mean lots) of stock, very fair pricing and
free fast shipment over $150CAD.

Always had great experiences with them.

I second Auto Obsessed!

Tempest
11-06-2015, 11:58 AM
I feel the need to give a big thank you to Jeff from Olde Town Auto Spa for his fast and friendly service this past week. It's guys like him that make detailing in Canada possible without it being prohibitively expensive.

Looking forward to trying out the HD Speed and Collinite 845 as my therapy this weekend:xyxthumbs:

octane
11-06-2015, 12:07 PM
I feel the need to give a big thank you to Jeff from Olde Town Auto Spa for his fast and friendly service this past week. It's guys like him that make detailing in Canada possible without it being prohibitively expensive.

Looking forward to trying out the HD Speed and Collinite 845 as my therapy this weekend:xyxthumbs:

Jeff really is a great guy! really takes great pride in his service!

4u2nvinmtl
11-09-2015, 08:41 PM

Yeah I really like Olde Town Auto Spa, great service and their items are in stock.

richy
11-12-2015, 12:45 PM

Jeff just started carrying Aqua Bead on my request. It's a Hydro/Permanon alternative that is priced much lower and is every bit as effective IMO.

octane
11-12-2015, 01:04 PM
Jeff just started carrying Aqua Bead on my request. It's a Hydro/Permanon alternative that is priced much lower and is every bit as effective IMO.

so you are the one I should thank for finding something more to spend on! lol

primo spaghetti
11-12-2015, 08:17 PM

thanks for the tip and request richy! so far a great seller!

i hope to get some testing done this weekend!

Waxed
02-19-2016, 10:50 PM
+1 for Jeff. Great line of products and better prices on certain items.

AndyL
02-27-2016, 12:20 PM

Yes, Jeff is usually quick in shipping and his site is the first place when I am looking for detailing supplies because of selection, price and the way he handles customer's concerns and issues. A very honest guy, too. Highly recommended.

I wish the CAD currency is more favorable so that he can bring back some of the AutoFinesse products.

brad911
03-19-2016, 02:05 PM
Does anyone have a clue why I can't find a Wheel Woolie 3-Pack for sale here in Canada? Everyone is out of stock online except through Amazon, but I'm not paying $90+ for them from CG!

dbinott
03-19-2016, 10:14 PM
Ya I just went through that whole ordeal also. Finally found Canada car care had it. Just checked and is now sold out also.