PDA

View Full Version : Gift bucket ideas

Cruzscarwash
07-05-2016, 03:01 PM
So my cousins birthday is coming up and I want to put together a small gift bucket for him. Not trying to spend a lot but want to get him some good basic items. Here's what I'm thinking so far, let me know if I forgot anything or if u think I should swap something out

3 gal bucket
Grit guard
Pack of MF towels
Meg's ultimate wash and wax soap
Meg's gold class wax
Meg's ultimate QD
Armor all window cleaner
Tire shine-not sure which one yet

Jeremy1976
07-05-2016, 03:29 PM
Get him a gallon of Meguiars APC D101 and a couple spray bottles to dilute it down.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

LEDetailing
07-05-2016, 06:37 PM
Add a Meguiar's MF wash mitt. They are a bargain at $5.00. I would make the suggestion for Stoner's Invisible Glass. Can't knock Armor All window cleaner, never tried it. Stoner's is one of the favorites on AGO and my personal favorite.

shagnat
07-05-2016, 06:47 PM
Great start.... definitely a wash mitt and I would get 2 5 gal. buckets because he will need those.

scuff
07-05-2016, 06:48 PM
So my cousins birthday is coming up and I want to put together a small gift bucket for him. Not trying to spend a lot but want to get him some good basic items. Here's what I'm thinking so far, let me know if I forgot anything or if u think I should swap something out

3 gal bucket
Grit guard
Pack of MF towels
Meg's ultimate wash and wax soap
Meg's gold class wax
Meg's ultimate QD
Armor all window cleaner
Tire shine-not sure which one yet

Two buckets, and the knowledge to use them (http://www.autogeek.net/exterior.html). You only have to Grit Guard one (I know what GG has to say about that).

Cruzscarwash
07-05-2016, 07:30 PM
Add a Meguiar's MF wash mitt. They are a bargain at $5.00. I would make the suggestion for Stoner's Invisible Glass. Can't knock Armor All window cleaner, never tried it. Stoner's is one of the favorites on AGO and my personal favorite.

I've always been a fan of stoners and was always my go too until I read a few reviews on here on armor all. Gave it a try and fell in love, it's cheap and worth the 3.50 trial

Real Riders
07-05-2016, 10:29 PM
You could purchase a bucket, a Grit Guard, some microfibers and ONR and he can clean cars without a water source. There is also no need for glass cleaner with ONR. Just use a rung out microfiber soaked in ONR to clean windows and wipe dry with a (dry) microfiber

Cruzscarwash
07-12-2016, 07:28 PM
I might give that a go paulmys thanks