PDA

View Full Version : Stars, Stripes & Storewide Savings! 15% Off No Exclusions + Free Shipping Over $150

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

Nick McKees37
07-01-2016, 01:38 PM
http://www.palmbeachmotoring.net/ag-newsletters/2016/7-July/AG-NEWS-07-01-2016.jpg (http://www.autogeek.net/newsletter-special.html)

scuff
07-01-2016, 02:35 PM
You guys are cutting into my Harbor Freight budget. Thanks for another sale! :caflag:

Mp0wer
07-01-2016, 04:52 PM
Nick is this today only?

Sonic Mustang
07-03-2016, 04:28 AM
Come on, guys! I logged onto the site in the afternoon of the 2nd to see 7:30 left on this deal. I had someplace to be, so I rushed putting an order together to get in on the sale. Now, a few hours later I see the same exact deal extended? Thanks a lot for making me rush through my order.

Why can't you just be straight shooters and be honest and set the deal clock to the entire sales period instead of this infomercial style crap? When exactly did you put Ron Popeil in charge of marketing? I expected more from you and have learned my lesson. (If I wrote what I really feel, I'd get banned.)

DavidN4
07-03-2016, 05:01 AM
I made an order last night using the code. It did take the 15% off, but I still got charged $6.95 for shipping, even though my order was over $150.

Mp0wer
07-03-2016, 05:09 AM
I got charged $18.95 shipping on a $400 order, I left a note in the comment section, hopefully they fix it.

precisionmobile85
07-03-2016, 06:36 AM
Come on, guys! I logged onto the site in the afternoon of the 2nd to see 7:30 left on this deal. I had someplace to be, so I rushed putting an order together to get in on the sale. Now, a few hours later I see the same exact deal extended? Thanks a lot for making me rush through my order.

Why can't you just be straight shooters and be honest and set the deal clock to the entire sales period instead of this infomercial style crap? When exactly did you put Ron Popeil in charge of marketing? I expected more from you and have learned my lesson. (If I wrote what I really feel, I'd get banned.)

If it ruined your day that bad then maybe u should have sent a pm or email instead of airing it out over the forum. What does that accomplish?

swanicyouth
07-03-2016, 07:36 AM
Lolz.

People complaining about sales.

Happens every time.

Gotta love it.

scuff
07-03-2016, 07:42 AM
I'm sure Nick will be along to make everything right. He has to stop in soon for something BIG anyway.

I'd like a heads-up on the end of a sale, but AG can manage their sales however they want. It's a free country yo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLCEUpIg8rE

No complaints here.

Sonic Mustang
07-03-2016, 08:21 AM
If it ruined your day that bad then maybe u should have sent a pm or email instead of airing it out over the forum. What does that accomplish?

Oh, i don't know. Maybe because I wasn't notified of the sale by PM or email. It was plastered on Autogeek's homepage. Maybe because it is a low brow marketing technique that wasn't specifically targeted at me but rather at everyone who saw it on Autogeek's homepage. Did I write it ruined my day? No, I pointed out that a sales with deadline that isn't is a crappy way to do business.

As long as you cared enough to comment on my post, perhaps you could tell me if this is normal or do i have to jump on future deals before the clock ticks down to zero?

Sonic Mustang
07-03-2016, 08:25 AM
Lolz.

People complaining about sales.

Happens every time.

Gotta love it.

8,996 posts on Autogeek? Are you the hall monitor?

scuff
07-03-2016, 08:45 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hn7eHkCRYg8

boomdone
07-03-2016, 09:03 AM
Oh, i don't know. Maybe because I wasn't notified of the sale by PM or email. It was plastered on Autogeek's homepage. Maybe because it is a low brow marketing technique that wasn't specifically targeted at me but rather at everyone who saw it on Autogeek's homepage. Did I write it ruined my day? No, I pointed out that a sales with deadline that isn't is a crappy way to do business.

As long as you cared enough to comment on my post, perhaps you could tell me if this is normal or do i have to jump on future deals before the clock ticks down to zero?

Yes, all sales have an expiration. The banner up top shows you how long before the sale ends. Sometimes a sale gets extended but that's not typically the case.

scuff
07-03-2016, 09:13 AM
Yes, all sales have an expiration. The banner up top shows you how long before the sale ends. Sometimes a sale gets extended but that's not typically the case.

I believe Sonic is referring to the countdown timer, which has appeared to be meaningless in the past, but at the moment, it seems to be relevant. I'm not sure if there's been a problem on AG or if it's a browser issue on mine. Looks like I'll take the risk of missing out on something BIG and migrate my Wish List to my Cart in the next 13 hours, 46 minutes.

Sonic Mustang
07-03-2016, 09:23 AM
I believe Sonic is referring to the countdown timer, which has appeared to be meaningless in the past, but at the moment, it seems to be relevant. I'm not sure if there's been a problem on AG or if it's a browser issue on mine. Looks like I'll take the risk of missing out on something BIG and migrate my Wish List to my Cart in the next 13 hours, 46 minutes.

Since it was reset today with the same deal after counting to zero yesterday, it appears to be still meaningless and deceitful.