PDA

View Full Version : 4th of July Detailing Plans?

Pages : [1] 2

Nick McKees37
07-01-2016, 12:16 PM
Besides fireworks, hot dogs and family time, what else do you have planned for your 4th of July weekend?

My plans:

Family (That's a given)
Hot dogs (What's more patriotic than a hot dog?)
Test new shampoo (2 of them, actually)
Test new wheel well dressing (been working on this one for a while)
Test new leather care product from Griot's (coming soon to Autogeek)
Install Rally Armor UR Mud Flaps on the WRX (I can hardly contain my excitement)

I'll be in the office all day tomorrow and again on Monday until 1 pm. Give me a shout if you need anything (hint: big sale starting soon ;) ).

:buffing:

Eldorado2k
07-01-2016, 12:19 PM
Besides fireworks, hot dogs and family time, what else do you have planned for your 4th of July weekend?

I'm waiting for you to drop a sweet sale so I can buy some more stuff. Lol.

Justin at Final Inspection
07-01-2016, 12:24 PM
Sunday July 3rd- Detailing/coating a clients 1991 Indy 500 pace car Corvette.

July 4th- family party at the cottage

July 5- detailing/coating a new Equinox

July 6- Client dropping off a 2016 1500 Silverado crew cab for detail and coating

ViperGuy21
07-01-2016, 12:27 PM
The weekend starts with my birthday tomorrow:
Cars and Coffee in the morning, my favorite burger for lunch, a wash and wax on my baby and a party in the evening.

Then more partying the next day so I can continue to consume massive amounts of grilled and smoked meats.

The fourth will be spent anticipating my package of goodies that comes on the 5th from the pre-4th sale! (And probably more grilled/smoked meat because 'merica)

However, I wouldn't mind testing out some of those products too...*hint hint, wink wink, nudge nudge*

PA DETAILER
07-01-2016, 12:37 PM
One more 8 hour shift to put in. It's been a long week with overtime. Normal wash/detail on the xterra Sat morning. New PB V2 Sample of foam soap to try. Sun will be grilling time!! And hopefully some stellar evenings on the front porch will many cold ones!!!! Looking so foward to the 3 day weekend.

briarpatch
07-01-2016, 12:42 PM

My plans:

Family (That's a given)
Hot dogs (What's more patriotic than a hot dog?)
Test new shampoo (2 of them, actually)
Test new wheel well dressing (been working on this one for a while)
Test new leather care product from Griot's (coming soon to Autogeek)
Install Rally Armor UR Mud Flaps on the WRX (I can hardly contain my excitement)

I'll be in the office all day tomorrow and again on Monday until 1 pm. Give me a shout if you need anything (hint: big sale starting soon ;) ).

:buffing:

what wheel well dressing r u trying?

PA DETAILER
07-01-2016, 12:44 PM
•Test new wheel well dressing (been working on this one for a while)

Sounds interesting.

2pennies
07-01-2016, 12:53 PM
Cannot wait to spend every hour possible compounding and polishing my black car. Considering taking on an apprenticeship offer locally and learning to do rotary paint correction. Of course ordering a coating for my brothers 2016 Chevy Impala LT, Heavy Duty wheel cleaner from Griot's and really considering dropping this CG DA polisher for a Flex 3401 or the Griot's G21. Increased power is calling my name!

usmcpab
07-01-2016, 12:59 PM
So I'm gonna be waiting for you to drop said sale. I can finally replace some of the things stolen from me a while back. Yay!

On Saturday: Go on a 30 mile bike ride with the GF. Cook a tri-tip. Possibly go adopt a cat with the GF
On Sunday: detailing a friends car
Monday: bike ride again. More BBQ stuffs with family. I used to not like fireworks because some do sound like artillery and what not, and big crowds can trigger small ptsd episodes, but it's gotten better in the last couple of years so I may go and watch the firework show at the pier in redondo beach.

SeanChav
07-01-2016, 01:00 PM
Was planning on doing some detailing and playing with my mk2, but my pre 4th of July order shipment with my pads isn't getting here until after the holiday due to some type of system error :(

parshooter
07-01-2016, 01:33 PM
Golf Saturday and Sunday, eating and drinking, and at some point will probably wash the Charger (depending on the upcoming forcast). Happy Fourth everybody:birthday:

The Guz
07-01-2016, 01:58 PM
I'm waiting for you to drop a sweet sale so I can buy some more stuff. Lol.

There you go. Spend away

http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/sales-promotions-forum-members-non-forum-members/102829-stars-stripes-storewide-savings-15%25-off-no-exclusions-free-shipping-over-%24150.html

custmsprty
07-01-2016, 02:06 PM
Golf Saturday and Sunday, eating and drinking, and at some point will probably wash the Charger (depending on the upcoming forcast). Happy Fourth everybody:birthday:

Now that's the way to spend the holiday!

FUNX650
07-01-2016, 02:09 PM
http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/watermark.php?file=106842

Bob

cleanmycorolla
07-01-2016, 02:27 PM
Gave the car a rinseless w/ Uber and Wipe Down w/ Spritz Sealant. Hit the wheels again with BF AIO trim and tire. Taking the family up the coast north to San Francisco for a long weekend with the rest of the fam. Got the car nice and clean inside and out for the ride.