PDA

View Full Version : Second Time Around! - Season 1 Repeats STARTING this Friday night at 7:30pm Easter TIME

Mike Phillips
06-29-2016, 08:10 AM
Second Time Around! - Season 1 Repeats STARTING this Friday night at 7:30pm Easter TIME

If you missed the first season or any of the episodes then here's good news! The entire first season of Competition Ready airs for its second time starting this Friday night!

The first season of our TV show will repeat in entirety just like it aired the first time. Below is the schedule. I'll be sharing screenshots of all the guest detailers that were on our show here on the AGO forum and also on Facebook.

TV Schedule for Competition Ready
Fridays at 7:30pm Eastern Time
Saturdays at 2:00am Eastern Time
Sundays at 9:30am Eastern Time

http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/data/2963/medium/Competition_Ready_Logo_001.jpg

The first season is 8 episodes. Here's the name for each episode and the order they will appear this second time around.

1: Legends Cup

2: SEMA Battle of the Builders Competition

3: Petersen Museum

4: Russo & Steel Auction

5: AMBER Award Competition

6: Ridler Award Competition

7: Detail Fest Detailer's Cup Competition

8: Amelia Island Concour d'Elegance

:dblthumb2:

RTexasF
06-29-2016, 08:28 AM
How many episodes were made Mike?

precisionmobile85
06-29-2016, 09:19 AM
I believe there were 6 ending with the detail fest episode...love that twin turbo 73 T.A.!!

Angus
06-29-2016, 09:39 AM
Is CR ever going to be available for streaming for non-cable TV guys like me?

Mike Phillips
06-29-2016, 10:28 AM
How many episodes were made Mike?

The first season is 8 episodes, here's the project name for each episode and the order they will appear this time around.

1: Legends Cup
Rich Guminski's 1940 Ford Opera Coupe

2: SEMA Battle of the Builders Competition
Kyle Tucker's 1970 Chevelle Villain

3: Petersen Museum
1925 Round Door Rolls Royce
Steve McQueen's 1956 Jaguar XKSS
1939 Bugatti Type 57C Atalante
1967 Ford GT40

4: Russo & Steel Auction
Barn Find 1984 Porsche 911 Turbo

5: AMBER Award Competition
Troy Ladd's 1932 Ford Roadster Pickup

6: Ridler Award Competition
Derick Samson's 1952 Mercedes 170S Streetrod

7: Detail Fest Detailer's Cup Competition
Andy Leach's 1940 Ford
Bobby Alloway's 1937 Chevy Coupe
Kyle Tucker's 1969 Dodge Charger "Mayhem"
Kevin King's 1973 Pontiac Trans Am
Brian Finch's 1963 Corvette Split Window
Lonny and Jason Childress's 1971 Mach 1 Mustang

8: Amelia Island Concour d'Elegance
1933 Rolls Royce Phantom II Towncar

That's a combined total of 16 cars we prepped for the first season.

I'm going to get a head count too for all the guys and girls that were on our TV show.

I believe there were 6 ending with the detail fest episode...love that twin turbo 73 T.A.!!

Good guess but 8 altogether and "yes" the 1973 Trans Am was killer in every way.

Is CR ever going to be available for streaming for non-cable TV guys like me?

I get asked this question a lot in the Facebook world and when I answer it I like to let everyone know this has nothing to do with Autogeek it has to do with the huge TV Channel Velocity and the network Discovery. This is their network, their channel and their rules.

I don't work for Velocity or for Discovery so I don't know all the rules and/or protocols for distributing ALL their shows or our shows. I've been told that Overhaulin with Chip Foose RERUNS air overseas somewhere? Same goes for Chasing Classic Cars. Again I don't know about any of this stuff as I don't live overseas and I don't know their rules and protocols.

What I do know is the only way to watch our show on Velocity and most shows on Velocity is to have the Velocity channel. I've been told that after the first season airs we will be able to sell DVD's of the show. (I think that's what I was told)

That's what I know...

:)

precisionmobile85
06-29-2016, 12:02 PM
I only have 6 on my dvr. Even better..two I haven't seen yet!! Awesome one of a kind show. I know everyone has their own opinions on improving the show or whatever but for what it is and marketed for I think it's pretty cool!

Mike Phillips
06-30-2016, 07:45 AM
I only have 6 on my dvr. Even better..two I haven't seen yet!!

Awesome one of a kind show.

I know everyone has their own opinions on improving the show or whatever but for what it is and marketed for I think it's pretty cool!

Thank you for your comments and feedback!

The majority of feedback we get is overwhelmingly POSITIVE!

:dblthumb2:

LSNAutoDetailing
06-30-2016, 08:05 AM
that's good that they'll let you sell them on DVD. We pulled the plug on cable a long time ago... aside from some Netflix the TV is mostly off.

Mike Phillips
08-04-2016, 10:31 AM
Here's the order the episodes will be shown...

Episode 101 – Legends Cup
Episode 102 – SEMA Battle of the Builders
Episode 103 – Petersen Museum
Episode 104 – Russo & Steele
Episode 105 – AMBR Awards
Episode 106 – Ridler Awards
Episode 107 – Detail Fest
Episode 108 – Amelia Island Concours

:)