PDA

View Full Version : McCulloch MC1375

Coopers ST
06-28-2016, 02:57 PM
Hey all,
I think I have decided a McCulloch MC1375 will be my next purchase. I am ready to pull the trigger now and see about everyone has them for $170. Am I potentially missing out by getting this one over a different brand or different steamer? I don't want to spend $100's more, something in this price range. Also is there a store that sells these that maybe I can better help other than like target or kohls, maybe a smaller place like Autogeek? Also if anyone knows a deal or discount code I would love that.

Thanks
Brad

Jay's 128i
06-28-2016, 04:14 PM
I have the exact same steamer and I love it. Is it the most powerful, no. Does it get the job done, absolutely! As of now, I only do 5-8 cars a month, but when it has been needed, it has never let me down.

Coopers ST
06-28-2016, 04:33 PM
I have the exact same steamer and I love it. Is it the most powerful, no. Does it get the job done, absolutely! As of now, I only do 5-8 cars a month, but when it has been needed, it has never let me down.

You sound just like me. I do a car or two a week, and can really use some think like it.

Jay's 128i
06-29-2016, 12:25 AM
I use it on engines, stained upholstery/carpet, nasty door jams and to reach those areas that are hard to get to. It also comes with many attachments

FreshRides
06-29-2016, 01:13 AM
I don't mind mine, it comes with a bunch of attachments which is nice, like the other gentleman said, not very powerful.

I generally use mine on seats as my hot water extractor soaks them too much. If you use it on seats they'll be ready for the customer in an hour.