PDA

View Full Version : Quick Sonax PNS and BSD question.

MoBenzOwner
06-27-2016, 09:49 AM
For the last 4 months I have been using these products and love them. I of washed, decontaminated, clayed, and put down PNS. Looked great and as everyone knows the hydrophobic quality is unparalleled. I wash weekly by doing a foam cannon soap up and rinse off, then a quick Megs d114 2 bucket rinse less wash. About every 3rd wash I apply BSD to amp it back up and refresh. Now to my actual question, Can I go back to another coat of PNS without stripping the BSD off first. I feel this stuff lasts at least a month and am curious about PNS bonding over the top of the BSD.

Evan.J
06-27-2016, 01:05 PM
With the BSD it will last you about a month or so as far as protection is concerned. My suggestion would be at the 3rd wash instead of doing an application of BSN you would be alright to go ahead and add a layer of PNS

MoBenzOwner
06-28-2016, 08:48 AM
Thanks Evan for your response. I'll wait till third wash and probably do a full 2 bucket hand wash with Reset and maybe hit the paint with a little p21s autowash at same time. That'll probably remove the BSD and give the PNS a good base to adhere to. My truck is babied and it doesn't need any correction, but I will want to do a fresh coat of PNS mid to late fall before winter comes.