PDA

View Full Version : Whats your favorite Wipe On Walk away?

wn1998
06-27-2016, 07:11 AM
I have been using Wipe on Walk Away for the roofs of Suv's and other hard to reach areas. My 2 year old bottle of Zaino Clear Seal (I didn't know any better) is almost gone. What should I get to replace it?

I primarily use it for areas I cannot see like roofs as well as wheels and sometimes glass. I do want something that will last more than a few weeks but I do apply often when it's not too hot out.

3-2-1 GO!!!!

TTQ B4U
06-27-2016, 07:13 AM
Blackfire Crystal Seal or Optimum Opti-Seal. Virtually identical in many ways. I give a slight edge to Blackfire as I like the smell and it was the first WOWA product I used.

Setec Astronomy
06-27-2016, 07:18 AM
There's nothing wrong with Z-CS. I think Opti-Seal is probably the most cost effective, you can likely hit a sale on Wolfgang or Blackfire that would even that out. I think there's only 5, right? Z-CS, and the Optimum, Ultima, Blackfire and Wolfgang. I've only used a couple of them, I'm sure there's someone who's used them all and will offer an opinion.

ronkh57
06-27-2016, 07:40 AM
There's nothing wrong with Z-CS. I think Opti-Seal is probably the most cost effective, you can likely hit a sale on Wolfgang or Blackfire that would even that out. I think there's only 5, right? Z-CS, and the Optimum, Ultima, Blackfire and Wolfgang. I've only used a couple of them, I'm sure there's someone who's used them all and will offer an opinion.

You forgot Miglore..... I've used all that have been listed.

IMHO - Wolfgang and BFCS offer a more "wax like" appearance, followed by migliore and Ultima. I've only used the Optiseal new formula a few times, but normally grab the Wolfgang or BfCS.

Bobby B.
06-27-2016, 09:01 AM
The Wolfgang Deep Gloss Liquid Seal is a great "Wipe On Walk Away" Sealant. Wolfgang Deep Gloss Liquid Seal, paint sealant (http://www.autogeek.net/spray-on-paint-sealant.html)

PA DETAILER
06-27-2016, 09:02 AM
Bcs.

Mike@DedicatedPerfection
06-27-2016, 09:16 AM
Both the BlackFire and Wolfgang products are incredibly easy to use and provide stellar results.

ViperGuy21
06-27-2016, 09:17 AM
I love BF CS, but I just got a sample of WG spray sealant I can't wait to try out

Justin at Final Inspection
06-27-2016, 09:19 AM
Not really a wowa product but what about Hydro2? Just spray on, hose off while doing your wash process and dry it off. Can be used on all exterior surfaces

wn1998
06-27-2016, 09:53 AM
IS there a cure time for WOWA Products like Blackfire Crystal Seal? Can I put them on in my garage in a rainstorm and drive them once it has evaporated off the paint?

Setec Astronomy
06-27-2016, 09:57 AM
I'd give it a little more time than that. You're going to get a lot of different opinions on sealant cure time. I guess the other point of discussion is how much you lose if you drive it in the rain right away vs. waiting 12 hours. If it lasts 4 weeks vs. 4 months...does that matter if you reapply every month?

Bear in mind that some people use Opti-Seal as a drying aid.

Paul A.
06-27-2016, 12:50 PM
My favorite for a while now has been Pinnacle Crystal Seal however i don't really know what category this fits in. I use it as a QD after my wash and dry however is used as a WOWA product.