PDA

View Full Version : Poli-Seal and OCW

cedman1
10-20-2007, 10:12 PM
Just used poli-seal for the first time today and had a question about the result.

Process

Apply poli-seal with microfiber pad, let haze about 40 minutes, remove haze with MF and OCW.

Question: Immediately after application the slickness was ok and the look was nice but nothing to write about.

Later about 6 hours later slickness was much better and there was a nice deep shine.

Is this normal with Optimum products to look better after a few hours or am I just mentally playing games with myself?

Thanks In Advance

budman3
10-20-2007, 10:23 PM
Virtually all products will get better after the immediate application. I'm not so sure that the looks improve but products do tend to get much slicker over the next few days. OCW isn't that slick but an updated OCW is supposed to be slicker and look better as well.

supercharged
10-21-2007, 01:37 AM
Just used poli-seal for the first time today and had a question about the result.

Process

Apply poli-seal with microfiber pad, let haze about 40 minutes, remove haze with MF and OCW.

Question: Immediately after application the slickness was ok and the look was nice but nothing to write about.

Later about 6 hours later slickness was much better and there was a nice deep shine.

Is this normal with Optimum products to look better after a few hours or am I just mentally playing games with myself?

Thanks In Advance
polymers are setting, and enhansing slickness and depth.