PDA

View Full Version : Orange M4

Gray Bishop
06-22-2016, 06:41 PM
My brother and I swapped cars this morning.............

He got the better end of the deal, I spent 3 hours cleaning his M4 and bringing it back to life while he got to open up my clean, polished turbo Rex to work.

Car initially felt like tree sap had landed and molded with the metal of the car, after a quick power wash I determined it was just neglect and tons of grime and dust that had taken on a new form of NYC gunk.
Washed her with the usual suspect: Chemical Guys soap, followed by 10 minutes of me gently massaging her back to life.........49569
Dried her off and went to the house for some gatorade after putting her in the garage.49568
A while later I came back and grabbed my now trusty friend................ HD Speed.There's no way to describe this product other than "fun to work with!!!!!!!" Polished her back to life and here's the end result......

He hugged me twice and did something he's never done, offered lunch; thanks 3D.49566

He snapped a photo of me using my Dry Me Crazy towel on his car, til today it was only used on the Rex, he's lucky.........

V-dubbin
06-22-2016, 06:57 PM
Beautiful color..nice work!

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Mike@DedicatedPerfection
06-23-2016, 12:07 AM
Nice work on a beautiful M4!

REX=?

BudgetPlan1
06-23-2016, 12:43 AM
Nice work on a beautiful M4!

REX=?