PDA

View Full Version : Review: Griot's Garage PFM or Pure Freakin Magic Wax Removal Towel!

Pages : 1 [2]

Mike Phillips
06-21-2016, 04:12 PM
Just to note...

Out of the package they can feel a little too stout...

After a wash or two they start to soften up while retaining the stoutness.

http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/watermark.php?file=106513

:)

briarpatch
07-12-2016, 09:13 AM
Just to note...

Out of the package they can feel a little too stout...

After a wash or two they start to soften up while retaining the stoutness.

do you recommend washing these prior to using them?

Mike Phillips
07-12-2016, 11:45 AM
do you recommend washing these prior to using them?

I didn't because at the time I didn't have the time to wait to wash and dry them. Normally when using a brand new towel I simply remove it from the package and use it I don't first wash and dry the towels and it must be okay because all my work comes out looking good.

They definitely get softer after a wash or two, kind of like your favorite pair of jeans or t-shirt. If that's important to you or the project you're working on then wash and dry them first.

As far as I know these sold out after I wrote this article and they are still on backorder. (to my knowledge).

I"m glad I have my own stash of 8 towels.

briarpatch
07-12-2016, 12:13 PM
thank you

Mike Phillips
07-19-2016, 11:14 AM
***Alert***

After I wrote this article about these cool new microfiber towels from Griot's we sold out the next day.

I was just now walking through the warehouse and I saw they were being restocked.

If you want some.... get some before they're gone...

:dblthumb2:

Mike Phillips
12-20-2018, 09:51 AM
***Alert***

After I wrote this article about these cool new microfiber towels from Griot's we sold out the next day.

I was just now walking through the warehouse and I saw they were being restocked.

If you want some.... get some before they're gone...

:dblthumb2:

They are now back in stock!

UncleDavy
12-20-2018, 09:11 PM
I just tried these towels based in your recommendation and I was not disappointed. I put a layer of Collinite 845 on the wife's Buick and these towels removed it with ease.