PDA

View Full Version : What Brand

Pages : [1] 2

bowtie
06-18-2016, 12:46 PM
If a person was going to stoock and user chemicals from only one company / brand, which would it be and why

custmsprty
06-18-2016, 01:20 PM
3D / HD Line Up. Excellent products, economically priced and easy to use. And I speak from experience as I have every one of their products.

Zubair
06-18-2016, 01:28 PM
Menzerna

custmsprty
06-18-2016, 01:40 PM
Menzerna

Menzerna doesn't make a complete line of products.

With 3D you can wash, polish, protect your paint. You can protect your interior, coat your tires, clean it with an apc, polish your metal, waterless wash it, quick detail it etc, etc as 3D / HD has a complete line of products. So with their one "brand" you can do your entire vehicle top to bottom inside and out.

Mike@DedicatedPerfection
06-18-2016, 01:45 PM
Meguiar's would be another choice.

What are you looking for specifically Bowtie?

Seeker
06-18-2016, 01:56 PM
If a person was going to stoock and user chemicals from only one company / brand, which would it be and why
None. Technology advancement, market competitiveness, and full stock of out-dated products to trash...

LEDetailing
06-18-2016, 01:58 PM
Take your pick: 3D, Meguiars, Blackfire, Wolfgang, Pinnacle, McKee's.

bowtie
06-18-2016, 03:09 PM
Meguiar's would be another choice.

What are you looking for specifically Bowtie?

I only take care of 4-7 cars and they are just daily drivers. I don't need the fuss of buying this brand compound another brand for polish another for wheel cleaner. I don't need the best, just good reliable from one company. I was thinking about 3D / HD & Megs. From Black Fire I've only used All Finish Paint Protection and really liked it. I didn't know how well their other products worked.

Thanks for the input

custmsprty
06-18-2016, 03:13 PM
I only take care of 4-7 cars and they are just daily drivers. I don't need the fuss of buying this brand compound another brand for polish another for wheel cleaner. I don't need the best, just good reliable from one company. I was thinking about 3D / HD & Megs. From Black Fire I've only used All Finish Paint Protection and really liked it. I didn't know how well their other products worked.

Thanks for the input

I have a lot of Blackfire, the entire polish line, sealant detailing sprays etc, same for the Wolfgang line up they are all great products. But I'm standing by my previous post. HD best bang for the buck. It's not a coincidence HD Speed and Adapt have been on back order for a while now. :props:

HD = Value, Quality, Performance and Ease of Use.

silverfox
06-18-2016, 03:55 PM
3D HD as well. Price performance ratio the best I've experienced

ulrads1
06-18-2016, 04:01 PM
For the price, Megs and 3D will be hard to beat.

vobro
06-18-2016, 04:17 PM
Meguiars would be my pick, priced right and effective

custmsprty
06-18-2016, 04:33 PM
Meguiars would be my pick, priced right and effective

Just curious, have you ever used HD Speed or HD Adapt?

lane5515
06-18-2016, 05:04 PM
Griots Garage would be another good brand. They have probably the top compounds available now along with great polish, sealant, poly wax, awesome mf pads and every other product you'd need. Every brand has its top products and some average products compared to others. Griots is making strides towards being one of the best in several areas.

SRConcepts
06-18-2016, 05:10 PM
As others have suggested, you really can't go wrong with either 3D/HD or Blackfire. But, as much as I like HD Adapt, Speed, and Poxy (which is quite a lot)... I would personally suggest Blackfire. I've always been impressed with how well all the products just plain old work- the SRC duo has given me good results, the Interior Cleaner and Interior Protectant have performed beautifully- but there's one true ace-in-the-hole: Wet Ice Over Fire (BFWD topped with BFMS). It's been my favorite LSP for a few years now, and it leaves a final product that looks and feels 'special' somehow. I've tried quite a few LSPs (I'm not a coating guy, however), and I always end up going back to it.

Keep in mind that the above is just an opinion, and you might have to try a few different things to find what works best for you. As Mike Phillips would say: Find a product you like, and use it often.