PDA

View Full Version : Shine Supply Chop Top

richy
06-17-2016, 07:55 AM
Anyone try it yet? I've used their Flat Top and it is great. I just saw this on Corey`s site and ordered some based on the writeup and discussing it with him. Given some of the rock hard paints I`ve had lately, I think I can really use this. Let me know what you think of it. I`d probably be using it with my TB/3D black wool.

Pats300zx
06-17-2016, 10:59 AM
Heard nothing but great things about the whole line. I wish PBMG would carry it !!!!

refreshauto
06-17-2016, 11:14 AM
Great stuff especially when used with the green pad that they sell also. Cuts really fast and finishes down real nice.

richy
06-17-2016, 12:41 PM
Heard nothing but great things about the whole line. I wish PBMG would carry it !!!!
Pat, if enough people ask for it, they will. I remember years ago pushing them (along with others)to take on Menzerna. Obviously they did and do very well with it.

Great stuff especially when used with the green pad that they sell also. Cuts really fast and finishes down real nice.
Thanks! That's exactly what I was looking for. I'm very curious to see how that green pad would compare to my resident favourite, the black wool TB pad.

refreshauto
06-17-2016, 01:12 PM
It's was hologram free when we used it with a rotary and green pad.

A2D Signature
06-17-2016, 01:15 PM
Should've been carrying this line for a while now. Nothing but high quality products.

Pats300zx
06-17-2016, 02:27 PM
Pat, if enough people ask for it, they will. I remember years ago pushing them (along with others)to take on Menzerna. Obviously they did and do very well with it.

Thanks! That's exactly what I was looking for. I'm very curious to see how that green pad would compare to my resident favourite, the black wool TB pad.

Hope they are reading this Richy !! :)

FUNX650
06-17-2016, 03:28 PM
Speaking of a "supply of shine":

http://m.youtube.com/Wstch?v=u-izuMOuryY

Bob

haris300
06-17-2016, 05:18 PM
It's good stuff. Finishes down pretty nicely even with a rotary. Would definitely love to see Autogeek carry some of their products.