PDA

View Full Version : Lend/ rent a polisher in the West LA/ Santa Monica area

to0b
06-15-2016, 03:16 PM
Hello everyone!

My name is Tobias and I'm new in this forum!
I am visiting my girlfriend in CA, Los Angeles and I am looking to rent/ borrow a polisher so I can polish her car during next week.
I am from Sweden and I have done detailing on a hobby level during the last three years.

If anyone can help me please send a PM or reply in this thread.

I respect the forum and I'm sorry if I'm posting in the wrong forum.

Let me know if you need more information from me!

Regards Tobias

Eldorado2k
06-15-2016, 03:52 PM
Hi Tobias👋🏼 I'm willing to help you out if you're interested. I can Rent you my HF DA w/5" backing plate + 3" backing plate, along with enough foam pads to get the job done [eight 5" pads + two 3" foam cutting pads]
I'm asking $50 for the rental of everything you see pictured.

As long as you're willing to leave me a deposit of $100 [which I'll give back to you upon return]
Only other thing I ask is that you pick up/return the polisher. I live just off the 405 Freeway, city of Carson. That's about 19 miles away from Santa Monica, keep that in mind in case it may be too far for you to drive out here.. If you decide to pass, no worries. But the offer stands.👍🏽

I can even loan you a couple wash buckets & mitts since you probably didn't bring anything like that all the way from Sweden?

to0b
06-15-2016, 04:13 PM
Hello!
That's a very generous offer from you!

I am not planning to do the polishing job until next week. Although it is quite a drive to Carson.
I will let you know after the weekend how it turns out.

I appreciate your help!

Eldorado2k
06-15-2016, 04:43 PM
Hello!
That's a very generous offer from you!

I am not planning to do the polishing job until next week. Although it is quite a drive to Carson.
I will let you know after the weekend how it turns out.

I appreciate your help!

Cool.

By the way, just to let you know.. I'm also available to make it even easier for you and drive out to Santa Monica and do the complete job.
Whether you're interested in a 1 step AIO, or a full on turn that baby into a garage queen, I've got all the tools to make it happen as long as we work out a price that works for both of us.

That way you don't have to worry about buying microfiber towels, drying towels, claybar, compound, polish, wax, wheel cleaner, tire dressing, having the proper vacuum etc... No worries, I've got all that stuff. Instead of working all day during your vacation, you can instead enjoy the day strolling along the beautiful Santa Monica Pier with your girlfriend while I do the work for you.😉