PDA

View Full Version : WW streaking

parshooter
06-14-2016, 11:19 AM
No, I'm not waterless washing nekkid. I'm using Ultima WW+, on a pretty clean, black car. The car was not hot to the touch, nor in direct sun light. I'd spray some on, wipe with a fluffy mf, but often it would leave streaks behind. I thought they might go away after some air-drying time, but they didn't. Is this normal or am I missing something? TIA.

Setec Astronomy
06-14-2016, 11:22 AM
You have to go over it with a dryer portion of the towel, or a second towel.

Don M
06-14-2016, 12:00 PM

^^^This, but a second dry towel usually works best

parshooter
06-14-2016, 01:24 PM
I try to use the dry side of the towel I initially use, but I guess it's not dry enough. Looks like this might be a 20-towel job :doh:

blittl
06-14-2016, 05:22 PM
Wolfgang Uber

Solves all your problems. Well, your waterless wash problems at least. Can't help with the runnin' around nekkid thing.

BudgetPlan1
06-14-2016, 05:25 PM
Wolfgang Uber

Solves all your problems. Well, your waterless wash problems at least. Can't help with the runnin' around nekkid thing.

QD problems as well, in addition to a few more. Love the Uber.

Klasse Act
06-14-2016, 05:33 PM
The dry side of the towel works for me but after a while its time to switch up:xyxthumbs: I have a small car and I usually use about 4 towels to do a WW.

TTQ B4U
06-14-2016, 06:06 PM
I have some Wolfgang Uber if you want to try it out. Just PM Me and I can drop it off.

blittl
06-14-2016, 06:19 PM
QD problems as well, in addition to a few more. Love the Uber.

100% agree. Waterless, Rinseless, Clay Lube, QD, additive to regular wash. AT LEAST 5 products in 1. Although I guess you could say the same with some of the other WW's including the Ultima. I've just found Uber to out perform two of the favorites on the forum (UWW and ONR). Lubricity seems superior and Uber definitely dries easier. Never experienced any streaking either.