PDA

View Full Version : Stoner's Invisible Glass Cleaner!!

Pages : [1] 2

Jammer369
10-18-2007, 10:17 PM
I am as much of a newbie as it gets with detailing my car. I have placed my first order with AG and am waiting for it to come. Since I have been watching these forums for quite a while, I knew that Stoner's and Surf City have great glass cleaners. I ordered the 2 liter of surf city in my order but while I was at Walmart the other night, I saw a bottle of Stoner's and picked it up along with a couple of their glass MF towels (I couldn't wait).

Holy buckets. Why doesn't everybody use this stuff anytime they need to clean any glass. I couldn't believe what a difference it made. I have read that alot of people prefer the surf city over the stoner's and all I have to say is I am never using windex c$%p again, ever!! :righton: :righton:

Troy

scottgt
10-18-2007, 10:56 PM
just dont use stoners in the sun....streakkssss sooooo bad

Deep Gloss Auto Salon
10-18-2007, 10:59 PM
Stoners was my go to glass cleaner until I tried Surf City...

Tonya
10-18-2007, 11:23 PM
I just started using the Soners and love it!

supercharged
10-19-2007, 12:48 AM
Stoners, Megs NXT glass cleaner, and DP Krystal vision are my favorite.

Rsurfer
10-19-2007, 01:10 AM
Stoners was my go to glass cleaner until I tried Surf City...:whs:Will not streak in the sun.

Mike T
10-19-2007, 09:34 AM
just dont use stoners in the sun....streakkssss sooooo bad
Thats odd. I've never really had an issue with streaking and our cars are always cleaned in direct sunlight. That said, I do encounter a problem when I'm applying with a "shot" MF.

I haven't tried Surf City yet. Never had issues with Stoner's so I stick with it. Even my wife snatched a bottle of mine so she could use it on the glass tables and mirrors in the house. She could not believe how well it works.

makdaddy626
10-19-2007, 09:38 AM
No doubt Stoner's beats Windex and other household glass cleaners every day of the week and twice on Sundays. I'm planning on giving the S.C. cleaner a try once I exhaust the remaining 1/2 bottle of stoners. I've never had a problem with streaking so I'm not sure how it could be better.

Jimmie
10-19-2007, 10:05 AM
I've never deviated from using Stoners even though I agree that it will streak on a very hot window. In that situation I just spray on an MF towel and then wipe the window. Go over it a second time and almost no streaks.

Catman
10-19-2007, 10:36 AM
If I use Klasse AIO on my glass ...then clean with Stoners will it remove the AIO? What is safe for glass cleaning when using AIO?

thanks,

>^..^<

makdaddy626
10-19-2007, 11:00 AM
I usually use stoners before applying KAIO to my glass, it seems to last through a few normal car washes and window cleanings.

P1et
10-19-2007, 11:30 AM
Stoners is great, but DG 751 removes bugs quicker. However, you need to go over it twice if you don't want streaking. No big deal.

wytstang
10-19-2007, 11:44 AM
Use IG it great never had an issue to date.

VISITOR
10-19-2007, 03:37 PM
Use IG it great never had an issue to date.

same here, good stuff...

Bunky
10-19-2007, 03:48 PM
I moved from Eagle 20/20 to Stoners and as far as I can tell is the reason it does not streak as much is because of the alcohol content (or whatever seems to evaporate quickly). It seems to wipe clean quickly but I am not sure yet if it really cleans better. It sure removes better. I guess I need to try the Surf City product since it is alcohol free (pure surfactants) on my next order.