PDA

View Full Version : Pinnacle - Crystal Myst or Spray Souveran?

makdaddy626
10-18-2007, 01:24 PM
I'm planning on biting the bullet and trying out Souveran paste but had a question about QD/wax boosters within the Pinn line-up. Specifically, what should I use after washes, spray souveran or crystal myst? Or, should I alternate it and use both at different intervals?

D
10-18-2007, 01:58 PM
I use Souveran Spray, definitely can see a difference.

DantheMan
10-18-2007, 03:12 PM
I'll blot dry and use crystal mist to ensure everything is clean and dry, and follow with the spray souv..

ScottB
10-18-2007, 07:23 PM
both are nice offerings, use the Souveran Spray much more often.

Mike T
10-19-2007, 09:39 AM
They both are great products. The CM was reformulated to be more of a QD w/ a touch of Carbs. Souveran spray is more of a pure wax. It can be used as a stand-alone LSP or has a maintenance booster to your LSP.

Jimmie
10-19-2007, 10:17 AM
They both are great products. The CM was reformulated to be more of a QD w/ a touch of Carbs. Souveran spray is more of a pure wax. It can be used as a stand-alone LSP or has a maintenance booster to your LSP.

:iagree: use and love them both. Now here is the deal of the year IMO Original Formula DP Final Gloss Booster CLOSEOUT (http://www.autogeek.net/original-final-gloss-booster.html) . This gives as much amp'ed up sine as the others IMO. And if I'm not mistaken I think it's one of Meghan's favorites.

D
10-19-2007, 10:37 AM

Not if you want any durability out of your LSP.

Mike T
10-19-2007, 12:00 PM
The durability you get out of spray Souveran ain't bad. Most here wouldn't use it has their stand-alone LSP, but I've many a post were it was used as a stand-alone on customers cars and the results were positive.

DantheMan
10-19-2007, 03:00 PM
The Spray Souv will surprise you with durability from a spray wax.. I've used it when in a hurry on a freshly polished car (of mine) when I ran out of time.. It was still beading nicely after 4 weeks outside until I could get something else on it.

supercharged
10-19-2007, 09:42 PM
Spray Souveran is an LSP on it's own, Crystal Mist os more of a QD. I suggest you get a bottle of both.

tnbug4me
10-19-2007, 09:50 PM
I use both. Great product.