PDA

View Full Version : How's Everyone been?

Anthony Orosco
06-08-2016, 04:15 PM
Hello,

It's been a good long while since both visiting and posting anything in the forums but there's just been no time really as we have been slammed with hail repairs as well as our ever growing detail side of of things including PPF and wraps.

We have outgrown our current shop and now looking to buy land and start planning our own 6000 sq ft building with clean rooms for film installs and minor custom paint work we do.

I wanted to post up this quick story a local news place did of our shop just before the hail storms hit, hope you all enjoy it.

This Aston Martin V12 Vantage has a special coating on its paint... Photo-8672721.117352 - San Antonio Express-News (http://www.mysanantonio.com/cars/slideshow/Inside-Look-Concours-Auto-Salon-117352/photo-8672721.php)

Thanks for lookin!,
Anthony

Setec Astronomy
06-08-2016, 04:23 PM
Wow, that's fantastic, Anthony! Sounds like the new shop is going to be great; how much bigger will that be than your current shop?

custmsprty
06-08-2016, 04:34 PM
Great work and congratulations on your success.

Anthony Orosco
06-08-2016, 04:57 PM
Hey my friend!

Thank you very much, it's been a long road to get here. Our new shop will be about 4k sq ft more than we have right now so you can imagine just how cramped we are now with our 5 bays full up!

Anthony Orosco
06-08-2016, 04:58 PM
Great work and congratulations on your success.

Thank You!

Setec Astronomy
06-08-2016, 05:20 PM
Hey my friend!

Thank you very much, it's been a long road to get here. Our new shop will be about 4k sq ft more than we have right now so you can imagine just how cramped we are now with our 5 bays full up!

Wow, so 3 times the size. I guess that's going to take you a couple of years, between finding a spot, planning, and construction. And you've got to manage all that on top of your current workload. Sounds like it's going to be a state-of-the-art facility when you're done, certainly a place to perform "The Art & Science Of Auto Reconditioning".

Congrats, Anthony! Hope it all works out well, and I hope you'll post some pictures of the progress along the way.