PDA

View Full Version : Rupes Bigfoot Nano iBrid accessories

AZ Mike
06-06-2016, 10:08 PM
I see that AGO has some accessories for the Nano. I was wondering when they are going to offer extra batteries?

Setec Astronomy
06-07-2016, 07:45 AM
Under what circumstance do you need extra batteries? The run time on the battery is more than the charge time. Unless you are mobile and can't get to AC power. I have to believe at some point they will have a cigarette lighter cord for it although the charge time may be longer that way--I'm blanking on what the battery voltage is.

Dylan@RUPES
06-07-2016, 08:55 AM
Under what circumstance do you need extra batteries? The run time on the battery is more than the charge time. Unless you are mobile and can't get to AC power. I have to believe at some point they will have a cigarette lighter cord for it although the charge time may be longer that way--I'm blanking on what the battery voltage is.

We have a couple of customers who have adopted 3 and 4 battery rotations in their shops. Its just insurance for when you don't remember to put the battery you just took out on the charger.

AG has access to the batteries so I would recommend the OP contact them and make the request - I'm sure they'll order them in if there is demand. For reference the part number to request is: 9HB120LT

and the battery charger part number (if you want an extra) is: 9HC120LT

Mike@ShineStruck
06-07-2016, 09:48 AM
Good to know
I wouldn't mind an extra battery

Setec Astronomy
06-07-2016, 09:50 AM
We have a couple of customers who have adopted 3 and 4 battery rotations in their shops. Its just insurance for when you don't remember to put the battery you just took out on the charger.

Fair enough.

Dylan@RUPES
06-07-2016, 10:47 AM
Fair enough.

I've also seen a picture floating around with someone rocking 5 or more batteries on a belt bandolier style so they don't have to leave the work space to swap them out LOL

Setec Astronomy
06-07-2016, 10:56 AM
I've also seen a picture floating around with someone rocking 5 or more batteries on a belt bandolier style so they don't have to leave the work space to swap them out LOL

I thought Schwarzenegger retired?

AZ Mike
06-07-2016, 04:25 PM
Thanks Dylan. AGO already offers the chargers.

Aaryn NZ
06-08-2016, 04:17 AM
Batteries in stock down here Mike . . . not much good to you though sorry mate.

Have you pushed the button on this little beast yet?

Aaryn NZ. :xyxthumbs:

AZ Mike
06-09-2016, 10:14 PM
Batteries in stock down here Mike . . . not much good to you though sorry mate.

Have you pushed the button on this little beast yet?

Just did.

Aaryn NZ
06-09-2016, 11:54 PM
Just did.

Awesome Mike, good job. :dblthumb2:

Very exciting, you'll have to let me know how it goes, I'm itching to push the button on one here too.