PDA

View Full Version : Need a wash and wax in either waterless or rinseless

Pages : [1] 2

MrOneEyedBoh
06-06-2016, 11:40 AM
Looking for something that will work for my dad's motorcycle. Something thst he can just spray and wipe when he's out riding, on long trips etc. Something to clean the bugs and road grime off of the bike. But something with some added protection as it seems to allow bugs etc to come off more easily. Plus the added uv protection

JeffM
06-06-2016, 11:46 AM
optimum onr with wax, the yellow stuff, is the only waterless/rinseless product that has uv in it, that im aware of..

Mike Honcho
06-06-2016, 12:09 PM
McKee's 37 Rinsefree Wash & Wax!

LSNAutoDetailing
06-06-2016, 12:13 PM
Megs D115

pheerix
06-06-2016, 12:19 PM
Wolfgang Uber

FUNX650
06-06-2016, 12:32 PM
Meguiar's D115 has already been
mentioned; so here's another one:

Duragloss Rinseless Wash with Aquawax, no rinse car wash, rinseless auto wash (http://www.autogeek.net/duragloss-rinseless-wash.html)

Bob

Marc08EX
06-06-2016, 12:33 PM
Megs D115

I second this.

cleanmycorolla
06-06-2016, 12:50 PM
Pinnacle waterless and risneless are awesome, huge fan of UWW and Uber as well.

pheerix
06-06-2016, 12:58 PM
Maybe just provide a link to all the waterless wash products AG sells:

http://www.autogeek.net/waterless-car-wash-products.html

Pick one that looks good to you and the price you're looking for. Does your dad want to mess around with dilutions and separate spray bottles? If not, just get a RTU like Megs UWWA, Opti-Clean, Duragloss waterless, UWW+.

MrOneEyedBoh
06-06-2016, 08:00 PM
Does the uww+ have like a wax in it?

Could I add some spray wax to any waterless wash?

AZpolisher15
06-06-2016, 08:06 PM
Meguiar's D115 has already been
mentioned; so here's another one:

Duragloss Rinseless Wash with Aquawax, no rinse car wash, rinseless auto wash (http://www.autogeek.net/duragloss-rinseless-wash.html)

Bob

I have the DG and it's good stuff. The Meguiars may have a slight edge in lubricity, but I really like and use them both.

I like the Uber for its versatility and for Rinseless.

Real Riders
06-06-2016, 10:03 PM
The original post mentions he wants a product for his dad's motorcycle that he can spray on and wipe off while out on a ride or on a trip. A bunch of posts have recommended Rinseless Wash products -- UBER -- Duragloss -- ONR - and McKees 37 Rinseless. Are you guys recommending he fill a spray bottle with a diluted Rinseless Wash product and spray on the bike and wipe off with a microfiber towel?

AZpolisher15
06-06-2016, 10:36 PM
The original post mentions he wants a product for his dad's motorcycle that he can spray on and wipe off while out on a ride or on a trip. A bunch of posts have recommended Rinseless Wash products -- UBER -- Duragloss -- ONR - and McKees 37 Rinseless. Are you guys recommending he fill a spray bottle with a diluted Rinseless Wash product and spray on the bike and wipe off with a microfiber towel?
You wouldn't have to dilute the Duragloss or Meguiars waterless wash and wax (assuming you purchased the spray bottles; I'm not sure if they come in concentrate).

You would dilute the Uber using the waterless wash dilution ratio (as described on the store product description).

I think any of these three products would be great for the requested application. In fact, if space was a concern on the highway, I'd be comfortable in that instance transferring the liquid to a little 2-4oz spritz bottle from the pharmacy so you could toss it in a bag.

Or better yet-- with the uber you could get a 1-2 oz bottle for transport of the concentrate- Then buy a large spray bottle at your destination and mix up a big bottle for the whole group to use.

Mantilgh
06-06-2016, 10:48 PM
Does the uww+ have like a wax in it?

I always thought the "+" meant protection.

This is from AG's description of the product...

"This "Boosted by Polycharger™" formula not only cleans your vehicle’s surfaces, it protects them from the harsh elements and harmful UV rays.

Wax? Maybe not technically.

Real Riders
06-06-2016, 11:39 PM
You wouldn't have to dilute the Duragloss or Meguiars waterless wash and wax (assuming you purchased the spray bottles; I'm not sure if they come in concentrate).

You would dilute the Uber using the waterless wash dilution ratio (as described on the store product description).

I think any of these three products would be great for the requested application. In fact, if space was a concern on the highway, I'd be comfortable in that instance transferring the liquid to a little 2-4oz spritz bottle from the pharmacy so you could toss it in a bag.

Or better yet-- with the uber you could get a 1-2 oz bottle for transport of the concentrate- Then buy a large spray bottle at your destination and mix up a big bottle for the whole group to use.

Are you saying you fill a spray bottle with Duragloss Rinseless Wash (non diluted) and use it as waterless wash?