PDA

View Full Version : I'm knackered...

Pages : [1] 2

P1et
10-17-2007, 07:57 PM
I'm more tired than a Dutch wh0re on a Saturday morning. I don't think I've done this much phyisical labor in a long time. We had our community service day today. Spent all day long deconstructing a house. MAN that is some hard work. Fun, but after smashing walls all day long and then cleaning up the debris, it wears you out.

Then later on in the day, I detailed a Volvo. Took me four hours since I was so tired from the deconstruction. Now I'm really really tired.

:buffing:

My wife is just got home with a bottle of red wine and is making some pasta. Cannot wait!!!

:righton:

Tex Star Detail
10-17-2007, 08:18 PM
Demo is fun, cleaning up is the bad part!!!
Relax!

Reddwarf
10-17-2007, 08:41 PM
"Knackered", bonus word! Also Dutch wh0re ... LOL!

Tonya
10-17-2007, 09:05 PM
Yeah... P1et but that is a good tired... proud! Good for you.... giving back to the community is a wonderful thing. You should pop open a cold one and pat yourself on the back... OK your tired get your wife to pat you on the back after that great pasta dinner!
:wave:

Jimmie
10-17-2007, 09:10 PM
:applause:Good man P1et

Dust2Glory
10-17-2007, 10:00 PM
"knackered" huh??? that's a new one on me.... so how's the "ministry of detail" going?

P1et
10-17-2007, 10:03 PM
Thanks everyone!

I'm surprised no one had heard of the word "knackered" before. It's a good one, keep using it! It means "very tired"...

Dust: I haven't done anything with the website yet. I've come to the conclusion that I only want to detail cars that belong to friends or family, and maybe friends of my friends. I don't want to make a business out of it. Just to pay for my detailing supplies!

Dust2Glory
10-18-2007, 05:43 PM
Thanks everyone!

I'm surprised no one had heard of the word "knackered" before. It's a good one, keep using it! It means "very tired"...

Dust: I haven't done anything with the website yet. I've come to the conclusion that I only want to detail cars that belong to friends or family, and maybe friends of my friends. I don't want to make a business out of it. Just to pay for my detailing supplies!

das cool man. hey sometime in the future ScottGT maybe headed down my way... would you be interested in coming up so we can do our little meet'n'greet?? prob get TexasTB to come, he only lives about 20 mins from me... if ur in RR, ur about 45 mins or so.

Reddwarf
10-18-2007, 07:44 PM
das cool man. hey sometime in the future ScottGT maybe headed down my way... would you be interested in coming up so we can do our little meet'n'greet?? prob get TexasTB to come, he only lives about 20 mins from me... if ur in RR, ur about 45 mins or so.

I wanna come!

Dust2Glory
10-18-2007, 08:19 PM
I wanna come!

Sorry bout that dwarf... I wouldn't forget about you!! maybe you and Scott and ride together!!

Gary Sword
10-18-2007, 09:12 PM
Some like a good days work. TGIF tomorrow.

LexusAussie
10-19-2007, 02:10 AM
Knackered is good old Australian and English slang! I couldn't believe that an American was using it. I sent a book on Aussie slang to a mate (friend) in Missouri a few years back and he's the only American that I know that understands however it appears not! Great to see

klumzypinoy
10-19-2007, 04:05 AM
Knackered is new to me! You did a great deed P1et :D.

dengood1
10-19-2007, 05:28 AM
I'm more tired than a Dutch wh0re on a Saturday morning. I don't think I've done this much phyisical labor in a long time. We had our community service day today. Spent all day long deconstructing a house. MAN that is some hard work. Fun, but after smashing walls all day long and then cleaning up the debris, it wears you out.

Then later on in the day, I detailed a Volvo. Took me four hours since I was so tired from the deconstruction. Now I'm really really tired.

:buffing:

My wife is just got home with a bottle of red wine and is making some pasta. Cannot wait!!!

:righton:

That's what happens when you're used to having a desk job:p hehe....

Nice of you to do something like that.....good job man!

Dust2Glory
10-19-2007, 07:25 AM
Knackered is good old Australian and English slang! I couldn't believe that an American was using it. I sent a book on Aussie slang to a mate (friend) in Missouri a few years back and he's the only American that I know that understands however it appears not! Great to see

i don't think P1et is from America??? Cause he uses "mate" and a couple of other words all the time that give it away:D I think he even said his parents are in the UK somewhere