PDA

View Full Version : Australia Distributor

Pages : 1 2 3 [4]

SIXTY3
05-29-2012, 11:23 PM
I've seen a few people complain about both CCP and ZAS, but I'm yet to hear customer complaints about waxit (other than some products being a little high in price).

I've been speaking with Antonio the last couple of days in regards to ordering a concours 900 polisher and some other stuff and they seem to have their customer service down pat. While I still think some of the products at waxit are over-priced (probably due to them stocking items not many people buy), some of their prices for specific brands seem quite reasonable compared to AG.

Main thing I'll be getting in my order is this polisher kit:

Concours 900 Polisher - LC CCS 6.5" Pads & Menzerna Kit (http://www.waxit.com.au/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=462&category_id=87&manufacturer_id=8&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=1)

For those who like the menzerna range you should check out the prices by waxit, I think they are much closer to AG than most people would expect considering other comparisons made in this thread.

Seeing as the polisher is out of stock I'll have to wait a little longer to make my car sparkle, hopefully they get to Australia soon!

I recently purchased the Concours polisher from Wax It (amongst other things) and can highly recommend it, also got the Menzerna sample kit for free. As far as CCP go I have purchased off them once and will never ever purchase off them again, very poor customer service and overpriced. Order was damaged when it arrived and wasn't really interested in helping me out.
I have been buying off Wax It since Dave owned it in Brisbane and always been very happy with product and service.
Thanks for the discount code Antonio

Antonio@Waxit
05-30-2012, 02:21 AM
Hi Magna-Power,
Without knowing the type of paint your are working and the degree of marring or paint defects you are looking to remove, it is very difficult to give you an accurate system to follow.

However, in saying that there are some guidelines which can assist you to find combination of pads and polish, using the least abrasive system to get the results your after.

I would start with a White LC pad and PF2500, if this didnt work, step up to orange pad and PF2500, if that didnt work, step up to orange pad and PG1000.

Depending on the marring left by the combination that worked best for you, would depend on what the step down combination would be. Using the same step up, step down technique try in a test area the best combination for you. ie UF5000 (this is PO85RD which is now changed codes to SF4500, the same as in the US) and Grey pad, from here step up to white and UF5000, from here, grey and PF2500 etc.

In regards to Menzerna Powerlock, this is product developed between Menzerna Germany and USA, however it is something we are looking into.

Menzerna Sealing Wax is a good product, however I have customers who prefer some of the Wolfgang DGS, Detailer's Pro Series Poli-coat (one of my new favourites by the way) and Pinnacle Liquid Souveran.

If your around, feel free to come past the Waxit Showroom and Warehouse and we can work out a plan together.

Regards

Antonio

magna_power
06-01-2012, 07:34 PM
Hi Antonio,

do you have any idea when you'll be running the workshop in Melbourne again (ie, after the one on the 23rd of June). I'm starting a new job on the 25th and think i'll be too busy finishing up other things to be able to make it :(

SIXTY3
06-01-2012, 07:50 PM
No in Melbourne, but the next one will be Sydney, then Brisbane.

When and where will you be running a workshop in Brisbane?

detailaddict
05-02-2014, 11:49 PM
hey guys when are you restocking pinnacle souveran? been watching website waiting to order with no luck when i rang i was offered swissvax opaque as a replacement product which i found odd? shiney vs matt.....

Antonio@Waxit
05-05-2014, 06:44 PM
hey guys when are you restocking pinnacle souveran? been watching website waiting to order with no luck when i rang i was offered swissvax opaque as a replacement product which i found odd? shiney vs matt.....

Hi

We have some Pinnacle Souveran on order.

Are you sure you weren't recommended Swissvax Onyx instead Opaque?

More than happy to help you personally.

Dawson
11-12-2014, 07:07 PM
Hi,

I've had a look on the website and had a question, do you stock the Einszett 1Z ColourTec Wheel Cleaner? I've used it before and was impressed. Or do have anything else that you would recommend?

Cheers
Chris

Gregt
03-07-2015, 10:17 PM
Hi to all our Autogeek Friends,

Waxit Car Care, Waxit - Premium Car Care Australia (http://www.waxit.com.au), as an Australian Distributor of Autogeek and PBMG, would like to offer all Australian Autogeek & Autopia Forum Member a discount of 12.5% off all the PBMG, and many of the Autogeek & Waxit brand products.

Please use the Coupon Code AGSAVE and add your Autogeek Forum Username in the comments box.

This will give you a discount to the following brands;
Wolfgang Concours Series
Pinnacle Natural Brilliance
Detailer's Pro Series
Einszett
Menzerna
Lake Country
Edge Pads
CarPro
Stoner
Poorboy's
Poly-lack
P21S
Lexol
Grit Guard
Duragloss
Collinite
Clay Magic
Black Lightning Nitrile Gloves
Aquatouch Microfibre
Concours Brand (excluding Machines)

This discount is not applicable to:
Machines
Kits
Collections
Specials
and brands not mentioned above.

On behalf of the team at Waxit Car Care, I thank you all for your continued support and look forward to talking to and meeting as many of you as possible.

Kind Regards

Antonio Massari
Waxit Car Care
Simplifing Detailing & Paint Correction

Hi Antonio

It seems the AGSAVE coupon code no longer works, is that correct ??

Soifon
03-10-2016, 01:03 AM
I usually buy the Sonax wheel cleaner from Sonax in Singapore and they do ship direct to Australia and they even have the 5 Litres Tub too! Let me know and I could link you up with them. Heard that they are looking to setup shop in Australia directly as well from a Facebook page that I see and heard from a friend who works there... but its cheaper freight wise since Singapore is closer in any case than Amazon and the US...

bym007
03-10-2016, 04:08 AM
I usually buy the Sonax wheel cleaner from Sonax in Singapore and they do ship direct to Australia and they even have the 5 Litres Tub too! Let me know and I could link you up with them. Heard that they are looking to setup shop in Australia directly as well from a Facebook page that I see and heard from a friend who works there... but its cheaper freight wise since Singapore is closer in any case than Amazon and the US...
Mind sharing the final costs to you from Singapore?

Check out my BMW E60 (http://goo.gl/GBkRCA) ride thread.

Soifon
03-10-2016, 11:22 PM
Mind sharing the final costs to you from Singapore?

I ordered a 5L Rim Cleaner and a carton of the usual spray bottle ones, cost me all in about $180 but shipment took about 2 weeks.

I ever tried an express shipment once, took about 2 days max but that cost me like an additional of $30 thereabouts...

In any case, I heard they're supplying directly into Aus via themselves already so am trying to reach out to the guy in charge. Should be cheaper domestic shipping wise :P

bym007
03-10-2016, 11:30 PM
I ordered a 5L Rim Cleaner and a carton of the usual spray bottle ones, cost me all in about $180 but shipment took about 2 weeks.

I ever tried an express shipment once, took about 2 days max but that cost me like an additional of $30 thereabouts...

In any case, I heard they're supplying directly into Aus via themselves already so am trying to reach out to the guy in charge. Should be cheaper domestic shipping wise :P
Isnt that a bit too high for 5l gallon shipped?

Soifon
03-10-2016, 11:50 PM
Isnt that a bit too high for 5l gallon shipped?

I think its ok as I also had a 3kg carton of the rim cleaners (6 bottles) in addition to the 5litre tub itself :P

P11
05-04-2016, 09:54 PM
Can someone at Waxit tell me when the Wolfgang Deep Gloss Sealant 3.0 will be back in stock please??

Would like to order some.

Or maybe someone can tell me an alternative seller?

Boer
07-20-2016, 05:55 AM
Hi.
Yes, I am also waiting on that product.