PDA

View Full Version : 3D rinse less wash?

Pages : [1] 2

Tmcbigblue
06-03-2016, 11:05 AM
With all of the positive reviews and comments on various 3D hd products, out of curiosity I went to their website to see what all they have. I see they have a rinse less wash and I believe it is a new product. Has anyone used this yet? Will autogeek be carrying this product? I'm curious on how it would compare to other rinse less washes on the market. I found one review on it and the guy said it was awesome.

jmikolich
06-03-2016, 11:16 AM
I received a 2oz spritzer of it from AGO as a "gift", I used it on some bird droppings on a car and it worked as advertised, that said I'm a 2BM myself, and have never even tried ONR etc.

Real Riders
06-03-2016, 11:29 AM
The 3d waterless wash is some of the best I have used. If Autogeek sold 3d Rinseless I would buy it. I don't think you can go wrong with any 3d products

pheerix
06-03-2016, 11:56 AM
Try Wolfgang Uber. You will not be disappointed.

oc412
06-03-2016, 12:16 PM

Second this. WG Uber is by far my favorite but just overpriced IMO. I go to a 3D store in Compton, CA all the time and they say they sell a TON of the waterless wash. I haven't tried it because I have so much ONR, ONRWW and Uber right now. I use them on my vehicle and customer cars. Also isn't the 3d waterless RTU and not possible to dilute?

Tmcbigblue
06-03-2016, 12:19 PM
They have had waterless wash for a long time. I am referring to their rinse less wash.

Tmcbigblue
06-15-2016, 11:38 AM
I ordered some of the 3D rinse free wash directly from 3D. I wanted to try speed and poxy on my car, but speed has been on back order at autogeek. I figured I would also try the rinse free wash. I'll

Tmcbigblue
06-15-2016, 11:40 AM
I'll let everyone know what I think about the product. If it's good hopefully autogeek will pick it up.

2pennies
06-15-2016, 02:57 PM
I ordered some of the 3D rinse free wash directly from 3D. I wanted to try speed and poxy on my car, but speed has been on back order at autogeek. I figured I would also try the rinse free wash. I'll

Look on the 3d website for a local retailer first!!! I'd ordered it from AG but had to cancel because it was backordered. Went to the site and found a retailer 2 miles from my house and saved myself money. In the end, I would have paid more for the product and shipping than I would have had I not searched locally.

Klasse Act
06-15-2016, 05:55 PM
I was given a quart of this product and I've used it as both a WW and RW and its a solid product for sure. This market is about a competitive as the mid-sized car market, LOL!

Klasse Act
06-15-2016, 05:56 PM

....then there's this!!

kevincwelch
06-15-2016, 06:24 PM
https://i.imgflip.com/15wr2a.jpg (https://imgflip.com/i/15wr2a)

It really is superb in the rinseless form as well as detailer spray.

Tmcbigblue
06-15-2016, 06:51 PM
Compitision is great for the consumer, but I guess it sucks for the businesses. I hate to not buy more onr because it has served me well over the years. I really like their products and they are one of my favorite brands. I will buy more products from them in the future. If it wasn't for onr we probably wouldn't have all these other great rinse less products.

evo77
07-10-2016, 10:11 AM
Any one else care to share their experiences with 3D Rinse Free?

I'll be polishing the wife's van with Speed and topping with another coat of Poxy and was thinking of keeping the synergistic theme going.

I'm interested in its cleaning power and the slickness it leaves behind. I assume it contains no wax correct? Don't believe it states this in its description.

Is it just like any other RW on the market? Or does it have at least a small ounce of "wow" factor somewhere in the user experience?

silverfox
07-10-2016, 11:36 AM
Synergy is the only way I go the last few years. Saved me lots of money experimenting, and results are perfect every time. Wash, Polish, and LSP.