PDA

View Full Version : Memorial Day Order Question

Pages : [1] 2

natewood70
06-03-2016, 08:07 AM
Hey AGO peeps and AG team!

I'm sure you received an ENORMOUS amount of orders from the Memorial day sale, and as expected processing might be taking a little longer than normal. I was wondering if you could tell us what the expected time is before orders are shipped as long as every item is in stock?

Personally I am not in a crazy rush to get my products. Assuming that others on the forum have taken advantage of the sale, and might not have received their shipping notification yet I figured I would ask about it here.

Thanks for the awesome sale and any info you can provide!

Mike Honcho
06-03-2016, 09:36 AM
53' tractor trailer pics were shown ready to go! Usually it takes about a week, usually less, to get your stuff. Also depends on your location from south Florida.

pheerix
06-03-2016, 09:40 AM
Ordered Monday night, received shipping confirmation yesterday (Thursday) afternoon.

natewood70
06-03-2016, 10:01 AM
53' tractor trailer pics were shown ready to go! Usually it takes about a week, usually less, to get your stuff. Also depends on your location from south Florida.

I'm about an hour away from AG's headquarters, so I usually get overnight shipping via ground :-)

Ordered Monday night, received shipping confirmation yesterday (Thursday) afternoon.

Cool - I'll give it until next week to follow up with them directly. I know they're crazy busy.

Garducio
06-03-2016, 10:24 AM
I ordered during memorial weekend and everything was shipped 2 days after and arrive in 4 days. The same as always for me.
I think they took a week to ship something out, because they didn't have it in stock, just once. Been very pleased with their service.

ViperGuy21
06-03-2016, 10:31 AM
Ordering from their sister site on the pre-mem day sale everything arrived on Wednesday

pheerix
06-03-2016, 10:32 AM
I'm about an hour away from AG's headquarters, so I usually get overnight shipping via ground :-)

Cool - I'll give it until next week to follow up with them directly. I know they're crazy busy.

Wow if I lived that close I'd be there every weekend!

natewood70
06-03-2016, 10:38 AM
I ordered during memorial weekend and everything was shipped 2 days after and arrive in 4 days. The same as always for me.
I think they took a week to ship something out, because they didn't have it in stock, just once. Been very pleased with their service.

Yeah - it's usually a very quick turnaround with me as well, but I figured with the sale they had to be slammed. Like I said, not really urgent or upsetting, just curious to see how others have fared with their Memorial Day orders.

Wow if I lived that close I'd be there every weekend!

It's a struggle, believe me.

I constantly think to myself that the next time I order I should just do it on a Thursday before their next Cars and Coffee so I can pick it up in person. Never tried that to see if it was a possibility before.

I went to one of the Cars & Coffee events a while back (right around the time that the Challenger HellCat came out) and was awestruck when I went into the warehouse to use the restroom. The facility is massive and very VERY organized.

AutoAppeal
06-03-2016, 11:21 AM
Ordered monday, still no word on order. A little disappointing, usually have a weekend order by thursday.

boomdone
06-03-2016, 11:23 AM
I live on Ohio and it typically takes 5 business days for my order to arrive. I ordered a couple items from Autopia on Saturday and a couple from AG on Sunday. Both orders are scheduled to arrive at my house today.

Hammer77
06-03-2016, 02:21 PM
I ordered over the weekend, got shipping info on 5/31. My order arrived today here in Michigan. I too had a experience where something was out of stock, and shipping was delayed. Just have your order number handy and give them a call. Very good customer service at AG, always very helpful!

natewood70
06-03-2016, 03:08 PM
Ordered monday, still no word on order. A little disappointing, usually have a weekend order by thursday.

Yeah, typically the turnaround is fast but given the huge sale they had I was expecting some sort of delay from what I typically experience with them.

I ordered over the weekend, got shipping info on 5/31. My order arrived today here in Michigan. I too had a experience where something was out of stock, and shipping was delayed. Just have your order number handy and give them a call. Very good customer service at AG, always very helpful!

I know their customer service is top knotch, just curious to see how everyone else did with shipping and this weekends sale.:xyxthumbs:

Busy mind
06-03-2016, 04:02 PM
I've had the opposite experience this time around, but I'll leave it at that since it may get resolved.
Happy for the rest of you though.

oc412
06-03-2016, 05:09 PM
Hey AGO peeps and AG team!

I'm sure you received an ENORMOUS amount of orders from the Memorial day sale, and as expected processing might be taking a little longer than normal. I was wondering if you could tell us what the expected time is before orders are shipped as long as every item is in stock?

Personally I am not in a crazy rush to get my products. Assuming that others on the forum have taken advantage of the sale, and might not have received their shipping notification yet I figured I would ask about it here.

Thanks for the awesome sale and any info you can provide!

ordered Sunday and items finally shipped yesterday

cyclops
06-03-2016, 07:30 PM
Ordered Saturday 5/28 shipped first business day Tuesday 5/31. Unfortunately UPS takes 6 days from Florida to Nevada.