PDA

View Full Version : Best bulk spray wax

Pages : [1] 2

Coastalf350
06-01-2016, 10:41 PM
I detail and wash strictly boats. Absolutely zero cars. Most boats are on a every other week wash plan. Looking for a cost effective spray wax that I can apply once a month for added protection to my Fleet wax. Prefer it to be in 5 gallon containers. Thank you!

Mike@DedicatedPerfection
06-02-2016, 01:14 AM
The only spray wax that I can think of that would be available in a 5 gallon container would be from Meguiar's. I know there Detailer line products are available in 5 gallon jugs.

Perhaps look into D156.

Coastalf350
06-03-2016, 05:38 PM
I can't seem to find where its available

Jowillie
06-03-2016, 05:45 PM
http://www.autogeek.net/duragloss-marine-polish.html
If you contact them directly, I am sure they can package it any way you need.

Scott@IncrediblyDetailed
06-03-2016, 05:53 PM
Personally, I've found Optimum Car Wax or even Opti-Seal to be top-notch. They are also super easy to apply and I believe last something like 3 months and 9 months respectively.

Klasse Act
06-03-2016, 06:27 PM
You could make up some FrankenDetailer using Wolfgang Uber Rinseless wash and Klasse sealant glaze, drop me a PM if your interested in knowing more about it. You can make many, many gallons and its easy to use too!

rwright
06-03-2016, 08:26 PM
You could always buy a concentrate. One quart makes 4 gallons of spray wax.

Coastalf350
06-04-2016, 01:18 PM
You could always buy a concentrate. One quart makes 4 gallons of spray wax.

I've been looking for a concentrate but can't seem to find one. Maybe I'm not looking hard enough

rwright
06-04-2016, 05:03 PM
I've been looking for a concentrate but can't seem to find one. Maybe I'm not looking hard enough

I'll send a pm

Mike Phillips
06-06-2016, 09:02 AM
I'll send a pm

Why not just post it for the public to see Richard?

:dunno:

expdetailing
06-06-2016, 11:09 AM
You could make up some FrankenDetailer using Wolfgang Uber Rinseless wash and Klasse sealant glaze, drop me a PM if your interested in knowing more about it. You can make many, many gallons and its easy to use too!

Please, make the mixture public. I would love to try it!!!!!!

Klasse Act
06-06-2016, 11:23 AM
Please, make the mixture public. I would love to try it!!!!!!
Well if you want drop me a PM and I'll give you the recipe it's no big deal.

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

rwright
06-06-2016, 02:45 PM
Why not just post it for the public to see Richard?

:dunno:

Sure thing, just don't ban me! :D

The Gloss Shop Trifecta Concentrate (<--- not a direct link)

Mike Phillips
06-06-2016, 02:50 PM
Sure thing, just don't ban me! :D

The Gloss Shop Trifecta Concentrate (<--- not a direct link)

I'll share this with Nick.

We're always looking for great product to add to the AG store. I noticed this company only has 4 products, this one, a spray detailer and a mf towel. That's not a very big line?

I also read the description for the product, it reads like pretty much all the other rinseless washes on the market in that you can create 3-4 product out of one product depending up on how you dilute the concentrate?

Is it really that much better than all the similar products we carry on the AG store? Like the next best thing to sliced bread? I mean we carry a LOT of rinseless washes that can be diluted to make other products.

:)

rwright
06-06-2016, 03:09 PM
The website is being transitioned to a new host so pardon the "dust".

You are correct that there are only a couple products. The line is 100% self funded so product release is a little slower than other brands. A lot of products sound the same online as you know. What I can say is that this product is 100% new from start to finish. The original drive behind it was to create a pH neutral product that will safely clean and maintain ceramic coatings, specifically the one about to be released. Additional steps were taken to increase gloss and wax durability to perform well on bare paint. I won't say it is the next best thing to sliced bread, but I can say it will provide a lot of bang for the buck.

Dilution ratios are very competitive to bigger brands:

Waterless Wash - 1/2 ounce of concentrate to 32 ounces of water
Rinseless Wash - 1 ounce of concentrate per 2 gallons of water
Spray Wax - 1 ounce of concentrate to 15 ounces of water

So even if one buys a quart just to make a spray wax, you invest $24.99 to make 4 gallons.

***Edit - One additional note, the product can be used in direct sunlight***