PDA

View Full Version : Proxxon 28660 mini little rotary

SPIROS ANTONIOU
05-30-2016, 09:06 AM
As the title says did anyone of you heard about this machine .Seems smaller that i bird nano and 500 $ cheaper
i know that i bird have many uses but this is only for polishing and you can find it for 110 usd

GSKR
05-30-2016, 09:21 AM
That's a dremel pretty much,and deosnt even compare to the Ibrid.know what your talking about before you decide to hurt a company that's been around for years and very much involved with the detailing industry.Have a nice day.

SPIROS ANTONIOU
05-30-2016, 09:32 AM
That's a dremel pretty much,and deosnt even compare to the Ibrid.know what your talking about before you decide to hurt a company that's been around for years and very much involved with the detailing industry.Have a nice day.
First of all take it easy buddy , iam not planning to hurt anybody , if you read my comment i said that ibird have many uses
and this is only for polishing .Second how can i hurt a company that i own 3 rupes machines .

Just telling the facts and asking if someony ever try it
and finaly its not a dremmel its a rotary machine

Ps even Pd didnt hurt the company so....

GSKR
05-30-2016, 09:40 AM
It's a upgraded version of a dremel.its harbor freight quality, and forum rules forbid any one talking about a machine that ag deosnt sell.

SPIROS ANTONIOU
05-30-2016, 09:44 AM
It's a upgraded version of a dremel.its harbor freight quality, and forum rules forbid any one talking about a machine that ag deosnt sell.

the last thing you said i didnt know it that if ag doesnt sell then you are not allow to discuss , sorry from the administrator but how you think rotary machines started? as dremmels then upgraded to polishing machines..
and if you see the spec its 800-2300 so i repeat its not a dremel .
anyway if you are not know the product please dodnt answer or even dodnt ruin the post.
And if administrator decide to deleted ok