PDA

View Full Version : Edgeless microfibers. Who likes these? Not me.

hoyt66
05-30-2016, 07:54 AM
I received these in a mystery box. Not a fan. Used one once the other has never been used. PM me if you want them.
http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/watermark.php?file=105629

rhk531
05-30-2016, 08:23 AM
Actually very good for dusting, I guess I'm saying where the cloth will not be needed to be challenged at a hard task.
Run around the House interior, shelving, monitor / computer screens, light touch on the canvas of oil paintings, done in minutes.

hoyt66
05-30-2016, 08:33 AM
Actually very good for dusting, I guess I'm saying where the cloth will not be needed to be challenged at a hard task.
Run around the House interior, shelving, monitor / computer screens, light touch on the canvas of oil paintings, done in minutes.

Sold! They're going to the wife. Thank you for the suggestion and consider this offer off the table👍🏻

idriveblackcars
05-30-2016, 09:13 AM
I guess it depends on which brand of edgeless but I love mine, won't use anything but edgeless anymore. I can't get mine to scratch the surface even if I tried.

GSKR
05-30-2016, 09:34 AM
I guess it depends on which brand of edgeless but I love mine, won't use anything but edgeless anymore. I can't get mine to scratch the surface even if I tried.agree

kevincwelch
05-31-2016, 06:47 AM
I have some blue and orange 480 GSM MF towels that I got elsewhere, and I won't use anything else now. I don't mind edges for rinseless washes, but for QD and waterless, these things are amazing.

(Sent from my mobile device.)