PDA

View Full Version : Is National Detail Pros a legitimate company?

LaminateDetailing
05-29-2016, 07:43 PM
Hey all! This is my first post on this website! I bought products from Auto Geek and knew their forum was an awesome place to get answers and chat with other detailers. I recently started a Mobile/On location detailing business and was contacted by a company called "National Detail Pros." I didn't know if this company is legit or not. If anyone has any advice or feedback on this company that would be greatly appreciated. I am not sure if I should do business with them or not. They basically texted me and ask if i could do a job in blank blank and said to register on the website. Thanks again and I love what Auto Geek does for the detailing industry!

- Dalon

GSKR
05-29-2016, 07:56 PM
They have been around along time and some members on here have used them with no promblems.

LaminateDetailing
05-29-2016, 07:57 PM
Okay thank you! I felt uneasy about doing a job and not being paid right then and there and being scammed...so no one has had issues with them as far as being scammed goes?

AutowerxDetailing
05-29-2016, 08:20 PM
They are the classic example of a 'middle man.'

They are stepping in between your business and your clients and are adding zero additional value to the transaction. There is no reason whatsoever to do business with them unless you just don't feel like marketing your business or answering phone calls to schedule appointments. They set a price with the customer then go and try to find a detailer in the area who will do it for less than what they quoted.

LaminateDetailing
05-29-2016, 08:28 PM
Okay thank you for the feedback. I just enjoy talking with my clients and discussing what should be done and being paid right after my jobs also. I also don't think it really helps to market me if i can leave marketing materials or anything with my client...thank you so much. I don't think I will do business with them...just going to get business cards made and go door to door and get car signs made :P

cleanmycorolla
05-29-2016, 09:22 PM
Okay thank you for the feedback. I just enjoy talking with my clients and discussing what should be done and being paid right after my jobs also. I also don't think it really helps to market me if i can leave marketing materials or anything with my client...thank you so much. I don't think I will do business with them...just going to get business cards made and go door to door and get car signs made :P

not for nothin' but going door to door and dropping stuff on peoples cars could be a put off, and I no where I live it's illegal to leave stuff on peoples cars like that so check your laws. But yeah i wouldn't go door to door, start a website, go to car shows, events,....etc.

LaminateDetailing
05-29-2016, 09:31 PM
I mean door to door as in introduce myself and such and I actually do have a website! And going to car shows and events is something I definitely need to get into! But any advice on how to market my business and advertise is greatly appreciated!