PDA

View Full Version : Uber Excels time after time...

MikeC78
05-29-2016, 02:46 PM
I know it's been talked upon many times.... But, I can't stop grinning every time I use this product.

Gary Dean a wash bucket with this stuff and have a freshly clean vehicle in no time flat! I just wish this stuff was available sooner! What a time saver! A traditional wash is a thing of the past for me, unless I have a ridiculously dirty car.

TTQ B4U
05-29-2016, 02:48 PM
Used it myself today.

MikeC78
05-29-2016, 03:43 PM
I use distilled water and a leaf blower. The look on my neighbors face
while I wash my truck without a hose and leaf blower, priceless!

idriveblackcars
05-29-2016, 04:00 PM
It is an amazing product. Why I still foam a car and wash by hand is beyond a waste.

silverfox
05-29-2016, 04:04 PM
Been totally rinseless for years and do it right in the garage

MikeC78
05-29-2016, 04:20 PM
I wish I started sooner. I guess I've been scared to do it on black, until recently and wouldn't do it any other way if I have to. If I have lots of bugs or dirt, I'll pressure wash it first and while it's wet, let the Uber rinseless do its magic. I can't believe how much time I save. Kicking myself for not starting a long time ago.

idriveblackcars
05-29-2016, 04:26 PM
I like the Gary Dean method the best,is that how you guys are doing it? Except with WG uber? Just curious because it takes me almost 2 hours to wash mine from start to finish and that's just getting old.

frankprozzoly
05-29-2016, 06:35 PM
I like the Gary Dean method the best,is that how you guys are doing it? Except with WG uber? Just curious because it takes me almost 2 hours to wash mine from start to finish and that's just getting old.

I don't do the traditional rinseless. If the has been rained on through the week, I'll hose it off first. Then I put one towel a time in the bucket. Putting more soaks up too much solution. It probably takes an hour to hour and a half. I usually pressure wash the wheel wells and spray hyper dressing on them to save time instead of scrubbing them down

WRAPT C5Z06
05-29-2016, 07:13 PM
A traditional wash is a thing of the past for me, unless I have a ridiculously dirty car.
Not for me and never will be.

MikeC78
05-29-2016, 07:17 PM

That's how I'm doing it, but with wash mitts. I usually stuff the bucket with about 6-8 mitts and add water and solution. Once it sits for a little bit and soaks in, I'll add roughly another gallon of water and solution.

kevincwelch
05-30-2016, 04:22 PM
I love WGURW!

I really don't do a traditional rinseless either. I usually get the 1.5L Kwazar out and spray the car down with a light coating of D114. After that, I hit it with the rags drenched in WGURW.

IT takes me about 1 hour to do the paint and wheels. This includes using a drying aid like FK #425 or FrankenDetailer. A bit longer if I clean the tires and dress them.

1 quarter MF towel per wipe. I never reuse, so I don't need a rinse bucket or a grit guard (although my bucket has a GG). About 10 towels per wash.

(Sent from my mobile device.)

Consoleman
01-29-2017, 10:26 PM
So i have ordered uber about a month ago and have yet to use it. I need to sometimes wash my car using the two buckets method if my truck is too dirty. Should i use uber or something like megs hyper wash for traditional washes for when i can not do rinseless?

Eldorado2k
01-29-2017, 10:43 PM
Should i use uber or something like megs hyper wash for traditional washes for when i can not do rinseless?

If you're going to do a normal bucket wash, use the Hyper Wash, not Uber rinseless wash.

Sent from my iPhone