PDA

View Full Version : HD Cut plus and HD polish plus?

Valky
05-29-2016, 11:45 AM
Having seen them introducing it recently, but can't see any specific information online even at their website. Does anyone know what is the improvement to the new formular or just a re-badge products?

Thanks!

GSKR
05-29-2016, 12:43 PM
I've used both the polish And cut.You really have to have a screwed up car for the cut very scouring and aggressive.But it deos what it's suppose to do,follow up with the polish and you really have a gem of a finish.great products.

The Guz
05-29-2016, 02:25 PM
Supposedly less dusting.

Zubair
05-29-2016, 03:05 PM
How does Cut+ compare to something like FG400?

GSKR
05-29-2016, 03:58 PM
Totally 2 different products.The cut is truly a cut and needs follow up polish.Fg 400 is not as agressive compared to cut and fg 400 finishes down nice on its own.I think it was a green thunderbird at Mike p overhaul on a Thursday night .we used the cut polish and wax from the same line with a 3401 with a wool pad for the cut.The car was really hammered but we were able to bring it back.

David Fermani
05-29-2016, 06:48 PM
HD Cut+ has been updated to get improved cutting action. (still no dusting)

HD Polish+ has been updated to reduce/eliminate dusting when those rare occasions existed with the initial version. (same product otherwise).

3D/HD listens to people's suggestions and are constantly improving and innovating products to meet people's needs & expectations.

David Fermani
05-29-2016, 06:50 PM
Supposedly less dusting.

If I remember correctly, you were experiencing dusting issues. I would really like your opinion on the new version to see if those issues were ironed out?

WRAPT C5Z06
05-29-2016, 07:12 PM
My top compounds right now are griots fast correct cream and shine supply flat top, with fast correct cream being my favorite. May have to try Cut+

The Guz
05-29-2016, 09:48 PM
If I remember correctly, you were experiencing dusting issues. I would really like your opinion on the new version to see if those issues were ironed out?

You are correct. I was having issues with the non + version of HD Polish. If I decide to pick up the + version I will happily report back.

conman1395
05-30-2016, 07:16 PM
Yeah Polish definitely dusted for me in certain situations. I can't remember what the environment was like I'm times it did versus times it didn't though.